• Texas Attorney: CPS is Too Powerful – Has Become an “Adoption Mill”

“The role of CPS has changed over the years,” Julie Ketterman of KHA Lawyers, PLLC said. “They have become too powerful and have shifted their focus from offering guidance and support to acting as a punitive force.” Ketterman alleges that CPS frequently oversteps their boundaries, opting to remove children from their homes, placing them outside the home and in to foster-to-adopt homes for monetary advantage. “CPS profits every time they place a child outside the home for adoption,” Ketterman said. “It has stopped being a resource for families in need and has instead turned into an adoption mill.” One victory against CPS corruption is the recent passing of SB 1876, a bill recently signed by Governor Greg Abbott into law on June 19. The law will go into effect on September 1 of this year. “The bill specifies that attorneys ad litem, guardians ad litem and mediators in CPS cases will be appointed on a rotating basis,” Ketterman said. “This prevents corrupt judges from appointing attorneys they have in their pockets.”

Read full story...

😱https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions...STOP FORCED ADOPTIONS

GALVESTON COUNTY FAMILY COURT FRAUD. FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT. " I BELIEVE THAT CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES NATION WIDE HAS BECOME CORRUPT AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY COURT SYSTEM IS BROKEN ALMOST BEYOND REPAIR. I AM CONVINCED PARENTS AND FAMILIES SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE DANGERS "
    https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions
    FAMILY IS EVERYTHING AND I HAVE LOST PART OF MINE.
    https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions
    OUR PRIME PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE IS TO HELP OTHERS. AND IF YOU CANT HELP THEM, AT LEAST DONT HURT THEM.
    I HIDE MY TEARS WHEN I SAY YOUR NAME. BUT THE PAIN IN MY HEART IS STILL THE SAME. THOUGH I SMILE AND SEEM CAREFREE. THERES NO ONE WHO MISSES YOU MORE THAN ME XOXOXO. https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions
    I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK,TO SIGN MY PETITION, AND TO PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE. EVERY LIKE AND SHARE IS PUT BACK UP ON NEWS FEED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THE MORE EXPOSURE I GET THE MORE THE PUBLIC GETS TO KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH THE CORRUPTION IN FAMILY COURTS, AND THEIR MONEY MAKING SCHEMES THAT IS COSTING ALL THE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS.https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions GALVESTON COUNTY FAMILY COURT FRAUD. FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT. https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions I USED TO THINK I KNEW WHAT EVIL WAS, AND, THEN MY CHILD WAS TAKEN FROM ME, BY THE CORRUPT GALVESTON FAMILY COURTS.THERE IS NO DARKER EVIL THAN THAT. ADOPTIVE PARENTS HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THERE ARE PARENTS OUT THERE WHO DID NOT HAVE ANY INTENTIONS OF GIVING UP THERE CHILD UP FOR ADOPTION. SO PLEASE KNOW THE FACTS. ITS NOT THAT IM AGAINST ADOPTION, IM ALL FOR IT IF A CHILD IS IN A NEED OF A HOME.WHAT IM NOT FOR IS THE PRACTICE OF CIRCUMVENTING THE RIGHTS OF PARENTS TO FORCED ADOPTIONS AND SEPERATIONS OF FAMILIES TO PROVIDE INCENTIVE FUNDED $ MONEY TO THE SYSTEM. THE CORRUPT FAMILY LAW SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK IN THE BEST INTEREST OF CHILDREN. ITS A SELF SERVING MONEY RACKET THAT DESTROYS LIVES. FAMILY LAW NEVER LOSES ITS A $50 BILLION A YEAR INDUSTRY. https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions You have chosen my child from the forced adoption process perpetrated by child protective services in the United States. He's "yours" now. A corrupt family court judge has used a tainted, federally approved, systematic method of lies and forced alienation to Legally Kidnap my child. I was going to lose my child at all costs in the quest for federal funding by a state agency who will stop at nothing to get custody of my child.
    My child is now with strangers. That stranger is you. How did you choose my child? Did you "shop" for a family on those disgusting adoption sites that tout the child's best qualities? Or were you a prospective adoptive parent posing as a foster parent, so you could see the "real child", and decide if he is a match for the family you are building? Was the adoption bonus or the tax credits a consideration in your decision?
    Was my child's physical appearance evaluated? Did you bypass children of color, long term, or older foster children in your quest for the perfect fit? Do you really thing the caseworker was truthful about my child's background? Do my questions offend you? I do have a few more.
    In your decision to refuse biological family contact, did you consider the breaking hearts of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and especially the cousins? These members of my child's family were eliminated for consideration in a qualification process that only Jesus Christ and eleven of the disciples could pass. How would you feel if your favorite relative had been banned from your life forever?
    My child loved his poppy, memaw, auntie, "unck" or cuz. He was held, spoiled, cherished, and deeply loved by all of his family. ARE WE REALLY SUPPOSED TO TURN AWAY AND PRETEND OUR CHILD NO LONGER EXISTS? Would you? I suppose you are getting fairly upset and indignant by now and your thought is, "if you hadn't done something wrong you wouldn't have lost your child". Am I right? I have just a few more questions and thoughts I'd like to share with you because after today I will be expected to proceed in life as though the child that I love, doesn't exist. At what point should a child's constitutional rights to his biological, ethnic, and religious heritage be shoved aside for Title IV funding? According to child protective services those rights do not exist for my child. Was my child molested in state's custody? Should I lose my child for anything less than abuse beyond a reasonable doubt. My constitution says no. Unfortunately the family court I have been subjected to uses the cloak of privacy rights to operate outside of constitutional due process.
    Just a few last questions and you may proceed with your plans for my ‪#‎TAKEN‬ child. https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions
    Does my child cry out in the night for me? Do you comfort him? Does he tell you he wants to go home? Does he ask for his siblings? Do you tell him that we love him? Does he still have his favorite toy from home? Did you change his first name? You do know that a name change in older children traumatizes them for life? Do you tell him the truth about his biological family? That we are waiting for our child to find us? That we will NEVER stop looking for our child? Do you realize that you cannot successfully erase us from our child's existence? If my child dies will you inform me? These questions and a million more roil in every waking thought I have. I assure you, even though I am expected to proceed in life as though my child never existed, I CANNOT! There will never be a day that I can reconcile myself to the fact that my government, in the country I loved, confiscated a living breathing human being for profit. I know you feel you adopted for all the right reasons and that is your justification for taking my child. All your right reasons are all my wrong reasons. Just remember that.
    Remember this too...I will NEVER stop loving and looking for my child, no matter what the consequences. So don't be surprised when I appear at an unexpected time in the future...after all, I was the one blessed with the God given right to be my child's biological parent. A corrupt government, family court judge, cps agency, hell or high water, Satan, nor you can take that away from me or my child. You might change it for a little while but as the old saying goes, "blood is thicker than water". Hide behind your illegal adoption, and a corrupt judge. It won't help you. We won't ever stop loving, or looking for our #TAKEN children. There are now hundreds of thousands of biological family members experiencing the very things I have written in this letter to you. Just because something is "within the law" doesn't mean it's morally correct. I want you to look into my child's eyes and tell him I love him, tell him I exist, tell him I'll never stop looking until I find him and bring him home.https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO JUSTICE,
    JUSTICE AND FAMILY UNITY. NO CHILD SHOULD EVER HAVE TO SUFFER THE ABUSE OF PARENTAL ALIENATION AND THEN STRUGGLE TO COME TO TERMS WITH LOST YEARS AND MISLEAD IDENTITY. MY COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY AND CPS DID NOT NOTIFY MY FAMILY OR WITNESSESS COME FORWARD IN COURT TO MY DEFENSE, NOR DID THEY LET MY FAMILY TAKE POSSESSION OF MY SON .IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR OTHERS WHEN THEIR RIGHTS ARE BEING TRAMPLED, WHO WILL STAND UP FOR YOU WHEN ITS YOUR RIGHTS BEING TRAMPLED .INNOCENT CHILDREN AND GOOD PARENTS SUFFER LIFELONG EMOTIONAL, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL SCARS DUE TO JUDICIARIER LAWLESS, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, MALICIOUS, MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE,AND BASELESS, RULINGS.CHILDREN AND PARENTS SUFFER WITH PTSD,PAS, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION,OPPRESSION,AND SOME CHILDREN HAVE THEIR ENTIRE CHILDHOOD OR EVEN THEIR LIFE STOLEN FROM THEM. PLEASE STAND UP AND SIGN THIS PETTION UNDER FAMILY AND CULTURAL HERITAGE AND MISREPRESSENTATION OF COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEYS.
    https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions WE MISS YOU MIJO
    PLEASE SHARE TO THE PUBLIC.
    CPS PLACEMENT, COURTS, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, ABUSE OF POWER, FIGHT CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
    United States citizens who are naïve to the ways of the Child Protective System and the courts, or perhaps not wealthy or connected, may inadvertently find themselves subjected to a nightmare. Many entities profit from the time a child first enters the “system”. What are some of the techniques CPS and the courts use, why does nobody hear about this problem and what is the outcome for the children and their families? How children are suffering harm by those with a duty to protect them.What harm do children and families suffer as a consequence of false accusations of child abuse?.
    Last year over two million American families were falsely accused of child abuse!! https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions
    It is not in any one individual state but is now a worldwide epidemic.I don’t mean to disturb you but I really want people to be aware about that subject, because today, tomorrow, in the next half hour, it could happen to us too!
    Very few children in America are genuine orphans. Most have relatives, family friends, neighbors or godparents who could, and are willing to, keep them if they must be moved temporarily or permanently from parental homes. As we know, there is such a halo around “adoption” and states have received financial incentives for finding “forever homes” for the children who are made Paper Orphans by a stroke of a judge’s pen. The child is labeled as abused and/or neglected and therefore is “at risk” and usually that means more money goes to the people who adopt the child, usually the ones in the pre-adoptive home where most babies are placed immediately. Those people have a say and can make comments along the way, so they are very much involved and interested in interrupting any chance that the baby will be returned home. If the baby stays in a “foster” home for 15 of 22 months, as you know from reading, then the termination can be effectively automatic by federal law and state incorporation of its provisions and sometimes that’s the excuse….
    https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions GALVESTON COUNTY FAMILY COURT FRAUD. FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT. I MISS YOU MIJO
    PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH THE WHOLE WORLD.
    IF YOU'RE AFFRAID TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST TYRANNY. YOU ARE ALREADY A SLAVE.I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO FILL THE VOID, THE EMPTINESS THATS INSIDE MY HEART,AND ITS NOT ENOUGH TO BE COMPASSIONATE. WE MUST ACT. WAKE UP WORLD. https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions GALVESTON COUNTY FAMILY COURT FRAUD. FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT.

ANTHONY-ANZALDUA said:

https://www.change.org/p/you-stop-forced-adoptions...

Anthony, are you in TX?

No Longer Ignored...

ANTHONY-ANZALDUA said:

Anthony, I signed your petition. I see you are in TX. I am sorry for the loss of your child. Keep fighting!

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

Admin said:

“The role of CPS has changed over the years,” Julie Ketterman of KHA Lawyers, PLLC said. “They have become too powerful and have shifted their focus from offering guidance and support to acting as a punitive force.” Ketterman alleges that CPS frequently oversteps their boundaries, opting to remove children from their homes, placing them outside the home and in to foster-to-adopt homes for monetary advantage. “CPS profits every time they place a child outside the home for adoption,” Ketterman said. “It has stopped being a resource for families in need and has instead turned into an adoption mill.” One victory against CPS corruption is the recent passing of SB 1876, a bill recently signed by Governor Greg Abbott into law on June 19. The law will go into effect on September 1 of this year. “The bill specifies that attorneys ad litem, guardians ad litem and mediators in CPS cases will be appointed on a rotating basis,” Ketterman said. “This prevents corrupt judges from appointing attorneys they have in their pockets.”

Hello I find this very true. As we lost all our children and rights to them and was never charged for their assumptions. My oldest son from another mother can't even hav rights to c any of his 3 brothers. They nev

er once give us the chance to show them we r good parents. Bunch false allegations against us and I really Dnt know how much longer we can hold up on not bn part of our children's lives. Thank u for ur time. If we can get any help on what to do I really would appreciate it very much.

Billy-Miller said:

Admin said:
    Hello I find this very true. As we lost all our children and rights to them and was never charged for their assumptions. My oldest son from another mother can't even hav rights to c any of his 3 brothers. They nev
    er once give us the chance to show them we r good parents. Bunch false allegations against us and I really Dnt know how much longer we can hold up on not bn part of our children's lives. Thank u for ur time. If we can get any help on what to do I really would appreciate it very much.
    Health Impact News Please share your story with us on our Medical Kidnap blog here: http://medicalkidnap.com/community/ or with us via our Contact Form here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

Thank you for your article. The corruption stems from the federal funding incentives for foster care and adoption as you stayed and must be fixed by changing the way the federal government provides x monetary bonuses for. The Family First Act of 2016 should include a change in the title IV-E payments to end the corruption as that funding will only be available to service families in their home TO PREVENT FOSTER CARE placements because we all know that children fare better when woth their natural families even when those families might have issues (who doesn't ). This bill will not be reliant on opening more cass to collect more money because 80% of the funding will be per capita for each state and,the other 20% of funding available will be by evidence based increased safety measurements like derase in use in use of psychological medications. There are many attorneys and families the have lost their children because of the greedy CPS agencies that support this change in funding . We will be having another rally in support of this bill when it is introduced to Congress in June at the Capitol in DC. Email me for more details [email edited]

Lori-Fortin- said: > Thank you for your article. The corruption stems from the federal funding incentives for foster care and adoption as you stayed and must be fixed by changing the way the federal government provides x monetary bonuses for. The Family First Act of 2016 should include a change in the title IV-E payments to end the corruption as that funding will only be available to service families in their home TO PREVENT FOSTER CARE placements because we all know that children fare better when woth their natural families even when those families might have issues (who doesn't ). This bill will not be reliant on opening more cass to collect more money because 80% of the funding will be per capita for each state and,the other 20% of funding available will be by evidence based increased safety measurements like derase in use in use of psychological medications. There are many attorneys and families the have lost their children because of the greedy CPS agencies that support this change in funding . > We will be having another rally in support of this bill when it is introduced to Congress in June at the Capitol in DC. Email me for more details > [email edited] @Lori-Fortin, We don’t allow personal info (emails and phone numbers) to be shared in our comments, for our reader’s security. Registered users can become "friends" and then Chat (via our private and secure direct messaging) with each other. Please create a registered account on our Health Impact News Community here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/ It's a fast and easy registration process. An automated email will be sent to you for you to confirm your account.

They now say my home is not an option after the 1st home study came back with little to no concern(Judge said the kids were to be returned immediately if nothing found wrong with home) they(cps) found reason to have a 2nd and during that 2nd home study I became upset and started crying and the caseworker classified me as unstable, and my finances wouldnt be enough to support them..They have been with me from the day they were born up until the day they were removed and were being supported just fine.......Now they wont let their aunt and her daughter go to the visits anymore, have been going since they started letting us in September 2015.....I wont stop fighting but I dont know what else to do....

Well, it is about time.

God bless you and keep you Julie Ketterman and all other armies of lawyers who exist to help families and expose the evils perpetuated by our government against it's own people..

I want my grandchild also. They say foster parents are better than regular family in courts these days CORRUPTION AT ITS WORST. Just recently the foster mother left the baby in a running vehicle twice in the same day. The lady at the cps seen the child tube second time and yelled at the foster mother. You see they are no better than anyone else. They have their faults too. Please God release my grandchild in the name of Jesus

That's just tip of the ice burg. The hearsay rule of evidence needs to be eliminated. When CPS "social worker's," (as they call them, even though they do no social work in support of reunification), hearsay opinions are used, without any real substantive supporting evidence, is all that is needed to terminate parental rights, it violates our most basics of human rights. The Department of Human Services makes more money by taking and keeping children within the foster care system than they do by helping those family's and children they are proposed to serve and protect. Collecting children from troubled families guarantees county workers job security, it generates a continued flow of federal money over a very large footprint. From the social worker collecting children to the Judges stamping off on their process, brings in the constant growing flow of Federal money into their coffers. It's cancerous, an empire built on the backs of our children. For California the collecting of children and keeping then has become one of the largest growing federally funded programs that the politicians protect. The Juvenile court system serves the Department of Human Services, it's a process shaped and guided towards keeping the children, all in order to guarantee the continued flow of federal money. Court appointed attorneys are taken from a court preferred list, court appointed psychologists are picked from a court preferred list. Counseling services ordered by the court are from within the system, as contractors for the system, they are under the direct thumb of DHS, and are monetarily strong armed by DHS to yield favorable results. "Just follow the money."

I live in Nashville Tennessee CPS took my grandbaby it took me a year and a half to get him back they kidnapped him for no reason

She is RIGHT!, Anyone that has there children kidnapped by CPS, C/Y take your pick as other states have diff names knows this from experience. It's all about money and bounces for taking the child, holding the child and then adopting them out, Senate and congress are aware of this and because CPS is so big they choose to look the other way and I believe that they are paid to look the other way by CPS.