• After Parents Ask for Second Medical Opinion, CPS Destroys this Missouri Family

The trauma continues for the Jaxon Adams family. 8-year-old Missouri resident Jaxon was seized by Child Protective Services last September after his parents sought a 2nd opinion for his medical conditions. Now CPS has taken his 11 year old sister into custody, and Tiffany Adams, their mother, is fighting to put her life back together and get both children back. According to Tiffany, "When they take your kid, it destroys your life." Tiffany has now lost her husband, her home, her career, and now finds herself homeless as she struggles to get her children back. The Adams family's experience seems to be typical of what many families are reporting to us in demonstrating how CPS has the power to destroy a family today in the United States of America.

Read full story...

• After Parents Ask for Second Medical Opinion, CPS Destroys this Missouri Family

I know how she feels my kids where taken from my husband and i for a year we fought tooth and nail got them back. I know other families in the state of Oregon that are fighting lies. One was a teacher but now ca.t work because her adult children are reporting lies to cps she has done everything they ask her to do and they are still trying to push for adoption.

This is just outrageous and should be against the law for CPS to do to families! There is no reason a child should be removed from a family for asking for a second opinion! CPS is just a terrible terrible thing and they take away from loving caring families instead of actually taking the children away from unfit parents!!! These parents should never have lost their children, they were getting their children medical attention and wanted a second opinion to make sure the first one was right, there is no harm in that! Destroying a family for the states own selfish reasons is just down right ignorant and is sickening!

Tiffany keep your hopes up God is on your side it is well with your soul, I will always remember you and your family in my prayers, and seek protection for your children. I really know what you are going through and don't give up there is hope at the end on the tunnel. God bless you.

Keep your head up I'm going throw the same thang in Oklahoma