• Michigan Family Traumatized by CPS in Medical Kidnapping of Twins

Let me tell you, there is nothing worse than being accused of abusing the kids that you would lay down your life for. I knew we never hurt our kids, as they are our whole reason for being, so what was wrong? I would have these moments of complete devastation and outright panic in the reality of what was happening. I remember being in CVS one day and the reality of the State of Michigan wanting to terminate my parental rights hit me. I became paralyzed and sobbed uncontrollably thinking I was going to collapse and trying to figure out who I could call to come get me. This on top of the countless nights I cried myself to sleep in Tony's arms. Everything we do is for them. How this could be happening to us was beyond my comprehension. Was it really necessary to show up at my house with 3 police officers unannounced and traumatize my kids forever? How does a system set up to protect the children not take into consideration the fact that what they are doing potentially causes an irreversible emotional damage that nothing could repair?

Read full story...

I can't believe this stuff really happens. I've never seen anything like this before and I'm sick to death by it. What can we do together to stop such a horrible thing from happening from another family

Rhonda said: > I can't believe this stuff really happens. I've never seen anything like this before and I'm sick to death by it. What can we do together to stop such a horrible thing from happening from another family @Rhonda, Join us by sharing these stories and participating in our Group discussions here in the Medical Kidnap Community. People need to connect and start helping each other, praying for each other, showing up at court hearings, and sharing resources, etc.. We have created a new social media platform here where like-minded people can get together and Chat, and form Group Discussions, away from prying eyes in a safe and secure environment. You will need to register a new account (and confirm it via email) in order to use the secure chat feature, but it is a great way to communicate with other people and share this type of information. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register, Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

These stories are so sad. I was a child (in MI) that actually needed help. CPS came to our house a few times and only talked to my parents. No one examined me. I was abused constantly by my parents and I was left with them by CPS without them even talking to me let alone sending me to a doctor. Later in my teens when the abuse got worse, I tried running away and calling for help myself but was told I was too far out into a rural area for anyone to do anything for me. Why should that matter? I was in Michigan does the state only "protect" children in certain areas of MI? Why does CPS take kids from loving families and leave ones in abusive families? Seems like I would have been an easy picking since the abuse was so visible on my body, all you had to do was lift my shirt to see it. My parents did have money, though. Maybe that makes a difference, they paid somebody off or something. Who knows. But from what I hear of this system I would have been no better off in state care than in my parent's care.

Admin said: > Let me tell you, there is nothing worse than being accused of abusing the kids that you would lay down your life for. I knew we never hurt our kids, as they are our whole reason for being, so what was wrong? > > I would have these moments of complete devastation and outright panic in the reality of what was happening. I remember being in CVS one day and the reality of the State of Michigan wanting to terminate my parental rights hit me. I became paralyzed and sobbed uncontrollably thinking I was going to collapse and trying to figure out who I could call to come get me. This on top of the countless nights I cried myself to sleep in Tony's arms. > > Everything we do is for them. How this could be happening to us was beyond my comprehension. > > Was it really necessary to show up at my house with 3 police officers unannounced and traumatize my kids forever? How does a system set up to protect the children not take into consideration the fact that what they are doing potentially causes an irreversible emotional damage that nothing could repair? Unfortunately it happens more than you know and because medical malpractice is hard to prove, the doctors get away with it and CPS too. What's worse is families, like my own and yours, are searching for answers and doing everything they can for their child or children, knowing something is wrong and the first thing the doctors do is think of abuse or neglect. We had our pediatrician call CPS on us here in Michigan for neglect, even though we were in their office weekly trying to find out what was wrong with our son. He was having trouble gaining weight and because he gained minimal weight when they hospitalized him, they called in the state and said we were neglecting our child. In fact, our son was diagnosed with a rare disease less then two weeks later from a more experienced pediatrician outside of town. We did get lucky to not have a CPS worker that was on a power trip and she ended up helping us get answers but just to be put in this situation when we are already terrified with what is wrong with him, is absolutely horrible. And we couldn't even be left alone with the baby for weeks!

Catherine-Cushman said: > Someone tell me who i contact. Michigan did the same thing to me. All i want are my kids home and all they want are me. Please help. I'm begging You can also find moral support in this group...FightCPS https://www.facebook.com/groups/fightcps/ Word of advice: Be careful about the pictures and info you share on any Facebook group or even on your own public page. CPS workers have been known to stalk pages and cause more problems for parents.

Catherine-Cushman said: > Someone tell me who i contact. Michigan did the same thing to me. All i want are my kids home and all they want are me. Please help. I'm begging Are you on Facebook? Check out...Fighting Michigan CPS https://www.facebook.com/groups/665727376782684/ And...Families Against Government Abuse (Dependency) and ask questions about your current case. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1498629917076102/ There is also an attoreny in Michigan looking for parents who lost their kids due to lack of running water. The article was on michiganradio.org

My twins were taken from me 14 years ago for bone issues in one of my twins. No one looked into my prenatal history, it was just, we found this and you are guilty. I was hospitalized before the birth of my premature twins and given Magnesium Sulfate for 23 days. The FDA stated in 2013 that Magnesium Sulfate causes thin bones and fractures in babies when given for longer than 5-7 days. I am sure that my Vitamin D levels were low too, but no one checked me or my kids. A few years after my kids were permanently taken from me a naturopath checked my vitamin D level and it was 7. I use to be an avid sunscreen user and never took vitamin D supplements and that includes back when I had my twins.

We are so happy for the Geer family. The very same doctor at U of M Motts hospital accused our son and his wife of abuse of their precious daughter, Naomi. Our outcome was a horrific miscarriage of justice. Naomi was put in foster care for 7 months. Our son Josh was wrongfully given a one year sentence in jail. Brenda was totally exhonerated and the judge allowed Naomi back to Brenda's care without her daddy. The very day Brenda was exhonerated CPS put her on the abuse registry. They took both parents livelihood away, Josh as a commercial pilot and Brenda as a registered nurse. Their trial was a sham with most of the critical evidence not allowed to be presented in court. For the whole story go to www.tornfamily.com

This to me is so shocking because MI is the worst state to get involved when abuse really does take place! They even contact you or show up and leave a note if you are not home. They are for sure not for the children ,only for the money! I feel so bad for this family that this had to happen. Maybe MI needs to focus on the parents who really do abuse their children and live in filth instead focusing on parents who LOVE their children! I have lived in MI my while life and they stink at their job! Kuddos to these parents for NEVER giving up!

Pray daily... We are in the end times. I like what a lady said was record your visits. My 2 yr. old grandson was recently diagonised with a rare brain disorder. not so rare any more . Vaccine at two monthes He has to go for chemo every 2 monthes. The point I met to make is he is never suppose to receive vaccinations because it could kill him because of his disease. I will make sure to tell my son to get that in writting and tape the doctors saying that I will truly pray with all my heart for you parents and grandparents. May God bring your babies home. Awesome that your family is together Geer family. praise God...

Money very possibly not the primary motivation for kidnapping. Someone up further said satanic rituals and abuse. Please everyone - look into this, research it.

Can you sue those physicians who didn't do their due diligence? Since you were exonerated (but didn't have your due process), those physicians need to be taught a lesson. Please see an attorney like one from the http://aclj.org/ to see if they can help.

All of you are so right. Just do a google search of CPS corruption. It's a nightmare and the children are the merchandise they use to bring in the money. The abuse they suffer in foster"care" is just the beginning. Children taken by CPS are more apt to suffer abuse, be drugged, physically, emotionally, sexually abused and killed in foster"care". So much for protecting children. It's a money game. The more children they kidnap, the more money comes in and the more secure their jobs are. That's the good part about what CPS does. Worse???? Children are sold into sex trafficking and are used for smut films, tortured and murdered for sport. Some people get off on the suffering of little children. Some of the children are used in satanic rituals, flown all around the world and given to government officials and wealthy men who like little children. It's truly sick!!!

Three of my granddaughters were taken too. We were put through the grinder, meetings, supervised visits, accusations, the whole thing. We weren't able to get any of them back. Two were adopted and the oldest went to her worthless dad and evil stepmother. The only way we've been able to see her is to have lunch with her at school. Now it's summer and her dad won't let her come to spend time with us. I hold close to God as well, I know He knows the pain that we live with. I don't know what else to do.

My Grand Children were taken and they say WE ARE CRIMINAL'S its a LIE but it is about Money not to protect the Children. It makes all of us sick and if it weren't for GOD I don't know how I could go on. PLEASE HELP !!!!

Catherine, Go to womanslaw.org and click on "where to find help"... God bless. I will pray for you.

Hurrah for the successes. This family deserves more. They used their will power and strength to do what is right. It sounds like they are creating a formula for other families. I hope we can create a whitelist for success as opposed to a blacklist (IT words for a way to create an appropriate path as opposed to spend all energy blocking the wrong paths) for how to have a happy family in America. This is so important to me. I spent the weekend in emotional pain. I spent my Saturday crying for the hearts of my children. They need a will to live! Abuse is so destructive to one's heart. Let us learn! The only common denominator among those who resisted Hitler was: each felt that someone loved them as children. I will find the study that revealed that. I will never forget it.