• Child Sex Trafficking through Child "Protection" Services Exposed - Kidnapping Children for Sex

In this Buzzsaw interview, filmmaker Sean Stone interviews Tammi Stefano, the Executive Director of The National Safe Child Coalition (NSCC), and exposes much of the corruption happening within Child Protection Services and Family Courts. This might be one of the few interviews currently available on the Internet that gives this much information on the child sex trafficking business that exists in LA County, and across the nation. Tammi Stefano reveals some very shocking information about the child and human trafficking business currently operating in the United States, which is a huge illegal business that brings in more money than the illegal drug trade and illegal arms trade combined. Tammi Stefano has spent over two decades on front lines fighting for child safety. She understands the emotions of being victimized, having survived a kidnapping in her younger years. Determination was the driving force that prompted her to go undercover to catch a pedophile school teacher. Stefano states: "What we are finding now is this trafficking is a lot bigger, and a lot more involved politically than we care to look at, or the media won't cover. Everybody is afraid because there are some really big heavy hitters that are very influential that are involved."

Read full story...

• Child Sex Trafficking through Child "Protection" Services Exposed - Kidnapping Children for Sex

Linda-Davis said:

God refines us. And your daughter. This is the most challenging to seek God through pure hell. Study each and every day ~ the Bible ~ His word ~ His message AND LISTEN. His answers are forthcoming, trust me. We tend to be dumbed down by society and distractions and submission. Submission shall be only to our Lord Jesus. The valleys ~ OH, the valleys! Stay on His path, His guidance, His journey for you. Everything connects. Satan's evil ~ God WILL make good of it. All of it. DO NOT give up. DO NOT allow them to shatter you. Amongst the hell and the arrows ... your daughter will see your reserve, your strength and endurance, your character as being vertical in Christ EVERY SINGLE DART! She will witness your voice (God's voice on behalf of you). The moment will present itself where you stand in HELL amongst the evil and their darts ... God's voice will speak for you, your voice, His words ... words you could never come up with ... but somehow come from your being, your voice. This day, trust me, will come. At that moment you will find the ultimate peace with Christ. He IS our Lord. We are His saints to save this world. Remain on His path for us to serve Him. Submit to His love. Eccl. 4:12. I believe the majority of His blessings are shed in tears. We just need to slow our hearts to notice them. Sometimes he will break our leg (arm) in order to slow us down enough to simply notice HIM. Redirect us from our distractions towards our ultimate purpose. God IS blessing you at this moment. Document everything, no matter how minute, it all connects. The assault and battery towards us from the evil may diminish our memory ... document, log, every single thing with dates, times, scenarios before, during, after. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS. Love.

NONE of this evil comes from God, friends - ALL of it comes from the wicked one, his demons, and persons breaching their conscience to choose to work EVIL, harm, nightmarish abuse, hideous and inexcusable injustice, etc. Remember: "When under trial, let no one say, "I am being tried by God." For with evil things, God cannot be tried, NOR DOES HE HIMSELF TRY ANYONE." (James 1:13) Our loving, Heavenly Father would NEVER work such horrific, destructive, and unjust harm onto these innocent but exploited children and their parents! Again, this is all the doing of the Devil, demons, and those choosing to operate in defiance of God and conscience - to the will of Satan. THIS EVIL IS NOT "GOD'S WILL." Instead, it is a horrific plague. However, conditions of such horrible acts and levels on conscienceless evil by God-fighting persons has been prophesied for these days we are living in now - which are the last of the pre-Armageddon days. Evil would rampant. Many would be utterly insolent towards their own Maker, and shockingly and wantonly debased as regards Divine standards of goodness, Justice, decency, etc. People's attitudes would haughty, self-assuming, false-prided, dishonest, etc. - and their corrupt, destructive, and God-fighting behaviors would follow such corrupt thinking and spirit. (Romans 1:18-32; 2Timothy 3:1-5). These are the times we are living in - "critical times, hard to deal with." But it is true - the best help anyone has is to seek the Creator, "with spirit and truth" (John 4:24) - and call on Jehovah through prayer, in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, for help, guidance, and healing. The good news is however, that help IS ON ITS WAY - and no wicked man or even the Devil himself can stop it. SOON, true Justice and relief will be provided. Armageddon Day, from the all-seeing God is on its way. He will deliver those who have no helper. He will deliver Divine vengeance, against the stubbornly wicked persons of the earth who feel somehow "entitled" to damage and destroy the lives of their fellow human beings - especially the more helpless ones. He and His Son will avenge the blood of all of those children - mostly kidnapped from the parents God gave them to - who were abused and murdered in state "care". HE WILL HOLD ALL GUILTY PARTIES RESPONSIBLE - and He knows who they are (in ALL of these horrible, unconscionable crimes). HE WILL REPAY. That is as certain as that the sun rises. "Just a little while longer, AND THE WICKED ONE WILL BE NO MORE. And you will certainly give attention to his place, but he will not be. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace." (Psalm 37:10,11) Jah will bind up the broken-hearted. He will wipe away all their tears. (Revelation 21:3,4) Eventually, all of the righteous-hearted persons making up God's Kingdom on earth here will be completely healed, in every way. Even the disturbing, now mentally painful thoughts of the atrocities, etc, they've suffered will not "come up into the heart", so as to disturb them any longer. (Isaiah 65:17) There are going to be the better days here, starting soon. The days of the willfully wicked ones are numbered. Warnings have been issued, as per Divine Justice. (ezekiel 3:17-21) The end of evil here will be SOON. So hold on - God's Day is SOON.

Admin said:

In this Buzzsaw interview, filmmaker Sean Stone interviews Tammi Stefano, the Executive Director of The National Safe Child Coalition (NSCC), and exposes much of the corruption happening within Child Protection Services and Family Courts. This might be one of the few interviews currently available on the Internet that gives this much information on the child sex trafficking business that exists in LA County, and across the nation. Tammi Stefano reveals some very shocking information about the child and human trafficking business currently operating in the United States, which is a huge illegal business that brings in more money than the illegal drug trade and illegal arms trade combined. Tammi Stefano has spent over two decades on front lines fighting for child safety. She understands the emotions of being victimized, having survived a kidnapping in her younger years. Determination was the driving force that prompted her to go undercover to catch a pedophile school teacher. Stefano states: "What we are finding now is this trafficking is a lot bigger, and a lot more involved politically than we care to look at, or the media won't cover. Everybody is afraid because there are some really big heavy hitters that are very influential that are involved."

As an affiliate of the "Children's Rescue Walk" Society, a fledgling organization formed on the East Coast of Canada, I, and others, have taken the first steps along the path to bring awareness to this heinous social disease. The "Walker", Owen Caldwell, walked from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Ottawa to raise awareness. There was little to NO interest given his efforts by the media during his three month journey. I had been laboring alone, helping one victim at a time for some six years before serendipity brought me to the "Walk" as it's creative component both through original musical works and Writings concerning my past efforts. Even after 6 years of exposure to the plight of these victims, I was astounded to learn of the magnitude of the problem. It has been a struggle against tremendous odds to convince the general public, our lawmakers and especially the media to hearken unto those cries for help. I am encouraged by this forum and reinvigorated. I SHALL, on behalf of the "Children" and the "CRW" continue to Sing "Given One", their lament,

for ALL to hear. Only by raising awareness, first at home and inevitably on a global scale can we hope to bring healing to the literal millions of victims of this veiled criminal syndicate and dismantle the living hell that those unfortunate millions endure repeatedly on a daily, even hourly basis.

As a former CPS in the State of Florida with a background as a Police Officer for Metro-Dade Police, I find these article extremely educational and informative of underground events which are never exposed in the mainstream media. Im presently a Private Detective and internationally recognized as an authority as a Cult Investigator. I deal mostly with K&R in South America and presently with Abductions as a result of Black Mass Satanic Circles which predominates in Los Angeles California providing children for the underground Mexican satanic cults of, LA SANTA MUERTE".

Child Protective Services AND Law Enforcement have BOTH been involved in the sexual abuse of children and infants and child sex trafficking (Pedophila Rings and the Pedophilia Cover Ups)

I would not call either one. If you do, you will end up losing your child, one way or the other!!!!

This is our story, I really don't know where to begin. My first encounter with the DFYS ( now the Alaska Office of Children's Services, hereinafter,OCS because of past lawsuits against them, they always change the business name when being sued, I know, we've done several lawsuits)

was when I was about 8 or 9. A neighbor boy called and told them we were living without parents. I knew they were coming, so I prepared immediately for their coming. My siblings were of five, the youngest being about three months old. I asked my younger brother to help me with my project. When we saw the car coming ( we knew the car because of past visits) we went into the trailer and locked the door, then I proceeded to get all of us up into the roof from the bathroom fire escape. After I got all of us up there, my brother and I started pelting them with rocks. The police came next, we pelted them with rocks and broke their car windows, as we did to the first. Then, the fire department showed up, we did the same to them....we ran out of rocks and we were taken.

We had no court, no one spoke to us, even after we were separated. I was placed in a home and put into an upstairs room, they locked the door. I was not allowed to use the bathroom and was fed through the door and locked again. Then I was moved into a better place. The people there showed me how to feed the farm animals and clean up their messes. They were very friendly people. My sister was put into another place where she told me that they fed her pills that made her see things and was put into an animal cage. My other brothers did not share their experiences.

That was my first real encounter with now OCS. To make this story as short as possible, I'll get to the chafe...First of all, I am not an angel, nor am I an animal, just another father who had troubled times and trying very hard to set things right.

My wife and I have six of our own and two adopted. Our youngest, David, was taken from us, he was 8 months old. He was sick from a cold. After a few days, he got worse, he had to be flown to the hospital fifty miles away. After three days in the hospital with an I.V. hooked to him, a couple of agents from OCS came and informed my wife that she had to give him up, she refused, so they left and came back with a policeman as they promised. They threatened her with jail if she refused to give him up. My wife does not know much english, but she is the best mother anyone can ask for. They threatened her and she, out of fear of going jail ( she's never been in trouble ) she gave in, they told her not to come back or she would be charged with trespass. After all this, I learned that their was never a doctor or nurse with my wife when David was taken. The hospital staff did not know this was happening! After a few years, we learned that David was adopted to "relatives" and was diagnosed with CPT1-A, OCS says that is the reason they took him from us, that we were incapable to take care of him. We did not have a trial and we were refrained from telling the truth. There is so much more to this, as it's related also to the criminal charges, which are also false. Everything was manipulated from the beginning...After David was adopted without our knowledge or consent, we had a hearing. In that hearing, we learned of his adoption and we also learned that the CPT1-A claim was fake, I'll tell you why. At that last hearing, the OCS hearing supervisor made an interesting statement. She said that Davids condition had miraculously disappeared....

After David was taken, our remaining children were also taken from the school, no warrant, no charges, yet. I had found my thirteen year old daughter with some marijuana in her hand that day and asked her where she got it from, she wouldn't tell me, so I grounded her until she would tell me. She bolted out the door and ran down the street screaming. My wife was outside cleaning the yard, she just got off work. My wife followed her and I left later to look for her. I found my wife outside of the VPSO's house ( Village Public Safety Officer ). She said that our daughter was in the house. I knocked and a man came out, he asked who I was in a threatening manner and I replied, I'm an asshole. He ordered me to leave and I told him I was not leaving until we spoke to our daughter. I also pointed my finger at him and he told me not to do that, I did it the second time, that is when he tased me, three times, he also tased my wife for trying to help me up. His report says different, but the audio and witnesses ( which were not called to testify for reasons unknown ) speaks truth...

There is so much more I am forgetting...after a while, I will remember some. After a lengthy battle, we lost because of my past criminal history, nothing else...oh the false testimony of the OCS agents also. This will come to pass in due time, now, our children want to come home, but they are refrained from getting involved, except for the "treatment plans"....:( Time out.

This makes me want to print off and sent to Dr. Phil, he and his wife are so involved in these agencies in this area of Ca, he says. But yet this goes on right there where he is an meets with these people. I think they must be blind and just using his name for the agency to say Dr Phil is a mandated reporter and he is so on top of things....I question how much they are really involved . Its sad to see all this going on and hidden so well. SAD SAD SAD

Ben said:

Admin said:
    Yes, some very heavy hitters here in Alaska too. The governors wife was the head mistress in the Alaska Office of Children's Services. Many of us are currently attempting to expose the corruption in this administration, but it is difficult because they protect themselves pretty good...Our children were taken and adopted with our protest. If I had the money, I'd go and take them back, but we are poor and Alaskan Native...I spoke with Nancy just before they were murdered and she told me to make some noise....I'm making noise....no one is hearing our cry....?

Ben,

So sorry to hear that your family has suffered at the hands of Alaska's CPS.

If you would like us to consider publishing your story, you can write to us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

You can also self-publish your story here:https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/...

==========================

In addition, Medical Kidnap has created a new social media platform, where like-minded people can get together and Chat and form Groups, away from prying eyes in a safe and secure environment.

Please create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

Once you register an account, you can privately Chat with other users and create your own Private Groups - like one for other Alaskan families.

Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-new...

Admin said:

Yes, some very heavy hitters here in Alaska too. The governors wife was the head mistress in the Alaska Office of Children's Services. Many of us are currently attempting to expose the corruption in this administration, but it is difficult because they protect themselves pretty good...Our children were taken and adopted with our protest. If I had the money, I'd go and take them back, but we are poor and Alaskan Native...I spoke with Nancy just before they were murdered and she told me to make some noise....I'm making noise....no one is hearing our cry....?

Penny-Ulsenberg said:

My four yr old son was sold by cps child brokers in 2001. He was marketed as cute smart articulate and highly adoptible. I was billed for two years foster care at 18 k plus ten percent interest. The judge was business attorney appointed by governor. This occurred in orange county california. It is in my appeal that the state of california did the adoption for money .on record for the next victims to heed the warnings.take ur kids and run .i regret not doing so.

Did you ever get your son back? Did you prevail in court? So sad. I'm sorry.

Sharon-Peterson said:

I know how everybody feels .DFS TOOK our Granddaughter in Mt. Now We understand They Let a Foster Family Take Her TO Florida for Vacation. Haven't Seen Our Granddaughter in 8 WKS Shannons 3rd BIRTHDAY was July 22

Oh my gosh. How horrific. FL is a gateway to child/sex trafficking. How can CPS legally not tell you where your granddaughter is? Did you have any visitation?

Medical Kidnap has my support since meeting one of the reporters Terri Lapointe I have found this Medical Kidnap honest and noble along with very hard working moral people, may God Bless all who work and support Medical Kidnap!!! Your friend host Joseph Gibson from Understanding The Times In Which We live In Today! blogtalkradio

Some very good background info: Retired HEAD OF FBI Tells ALL "Illuminati, Satanism, Pedophile Rings" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU Nancy Schaefer exposes the EVIL CPS https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688

I am so glad the truth is finally coming out. I am very grateful for this site and their honest reporting of CPS crimes against families. I believe trauma based mind control to include programming and human experimentation are big agendas being deployed in many of these cases. It seems many parents are being gang stalked as well. One feels like they are living in a horror movie. Concern for the future well being of the children is a tremendous worry. Opening dialogue about the truth of what is happening opens the door for solutions and healing. Thank you for the encouraging and beautiful prayers by other commenters.

God refines us. And your daughter. This is the most challenging to seek God through pure hell. Study each and every day ~ the Bible ~ His word ~ His message AND LISTEN. His answers are forthcoming, trust me. We tend to be dumbed down by society and distractions and submission. Submission shall be only to our Lord Jesus. The valleys ~ OH, the valleys! Stay on His path, His guidance, His journey for you. Everything connects. Satan's evil ~ God WILL make good of it. All of it. DO NOT give up. DO NOT allow them to shatter you. Amongst the hell and the arrows ... your daughter will see your reserve, your strength and endurance, your character as being vertical in Christ EVERY SINGLE DART! She will witness your voice (God's voice on behalf of you). The moment will present itself where you stand in HELL amongst the evil and their darts ... God's voice will speak for you, your voice, His words ... words you could never come up with ... but somehow come from your being, your voice. This day, trust me, will come. At that moment you will find the ultimate peace with Christ. He IS our Lord. We are His saints to save this world. Remain on His path for us to serve Him. Submit to His love. Eccl. 4:12. I believe the majority of His blessings are shed in tears. We just need to slow our hearts to notice them. Sometimes he will break our leg (arm) in order to slow us down enough to simply notice HIM. Redirect us from our distractions towards our ultimate purpose. God IS blessing you at this moment. Document everything, no matter how minute, it all connects. The assault and battery towards us from the evil may diminish our memory ... document, log, every single thing with dates, times, scenarios before, during, after. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS. Love.

My first attorney died getting a mole removed. His wife said to not fight, take your son and run! Out of the country! The second attorney, was disbarred (her daughters also victims of child trafficking). The law firm I was working for at the time were the ones that got her disbarred falsifying records. Evil is so rampant. We can only overcome this with prayer. The Bible states ~ when you have no voice, God will be your voice. THIS IS REAL! I've experienced it first hand on many occasions. Just stand vertical in Christ in all things. Watch the Lord at His best! Be faithful. Thank Him for His blessings. NOTICE His blessings and go forward each moment in FAITH.

Beautiful! Thank you

Apologies, Amelia! I referred to you as Ariana! I hope every person in distress makes this a daily prayer and entrusts their beautiful children to the Lord and the protection of St. Michael the Archangel who drove sa*an into the underworld. Do not trust your children to any State or Federal authorities.

...as much as their diabolical hatred of innocence and purity

I hope and pray that you will be well compensated. Nothing of course can change history, but an element of restitution can provide healing and comfort. Best wishes