• The Medical Kidnapping of Cassandra in Connecticut – First Interview Since Forced Chemo

It’s legal for a 12-year-old to get birth control and have an abortion without the consent or knowledge of her parents in most states. But a 17-year-old isn’t allowed to reject poison (chemotherapy) and is held as a prisoner, strapped to her hospital bed, injected with poison (medically raped), isolated from her family and friends, confined to her room, with an armed guard at the door. Did I miss anything? Oh yes, this treatment is “legal” and “approved”!!! If the US military did that to Guantanamo captives, what would folks think of that?

Read full story...

• The Medical Kidnapping of Cassandra in Connecticut – First Interview Since Forced Chemo

I was shocked when I first heard of this a while back and listening to Cassandra's story, it's even more outrageous and more than a little suspicious they refused to do another biopsy. What the hell is going on with this country that they can force us into treatments we don't want? I thought the only things we had no choice in was paying taxes and dying,...everything else in between was optional. This has to stop, this government is completely overstepping their rights and needs to be cut back to a more rational size. Government FOR the people BY THE PEOPLE...they answer to US, they're supposed to be afraid of US not the other way round. 9/11 really did usher in the NWO...time to push it back out.

she should have broken their medical equipment when they left the room

Didn't realise America was so controlling ...every person should have the right to choose what is happening to their own bodies and if they don't wish to take a certain drug or treatment then they shouldn't have to.

Horrible! I wonder if they will send the parents a bill?!

Horrific

This is no less than horrific, something I would expect in a science fiction movie! What happened to life and liberty? Who owns our bodies? Our government is out of control and its time--- we the people take it back!

God bless her soul, she is strong,courageous,and no matter what they can never break her. Cassandra no matter what you will live longer, your testimony for many is a great encouragement that we are not alone dealing with these devil's beast they have leashed on humans and innocent children. it is well, it is well, hold your head high don't give up.