• Arizona Mother Loses 5 Children Over Incident Family Doctor Calls an Accident

It started with a simple accident, something that could happen in any home with children. The child's doctor concluded that it was just that - an accident, one that happened in a good home with a "loving" and "attentive" mother, according to the family's pediatrician. But that didn't stop an overzealous daycare worker from calling Child Protective Services (DSC) and reporting the mother. She has never been charged with a crime, but now, Aprilli Coumpy is fighting to get her 5 children back from the state of Arizona. She faces a Permanency Planning Hearing at the Maricopa Courthouse on Thursday, July 30 at 9 am. "My kids have never even been away from me! The state is trying to penalize me because I'm a single mom, and the kids were being kids."

Read full story...

The serious thing we don't realize is after them kidnapping our children and holding them hostage, they are holding the parents hostage too, mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially. This is the work of the devil and until God trows hill back in the pit of hell sorry to say we will be facing this every single day until end of times which will be very soon so he desperate more than ever to keep more people in bondage. its time we start praying more then ever intensively.

We just went through this and lived her nightmare. This must be stopped! Hey CPS if you think we are stupid enough to think changing your name makes a difference think again. You need to be dismantled and held accountable for your atrocities. YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW and any lawmakers, judges and police protecting your illegal conduct needs to lose their positions of authority and jobs.

If they are in Representative Rick Gray's district, then they are in Senator Lesko's district at 602-926-5413. Rick Gray is in N/W Peoria and Sun City. If they are in Senator McGuire's district, then they are in Representative Frank Pratt's district at 602-926-5761.

They have completely disrupted these sweet children's lives! THEY are the abusers here!

This is becoming a pattern we are all too familiar with--the over-reach of these tyrannical government agents under the pretense of protecting our children has become a national outrage! The harm they cause children psychologically and emotionally can and does cause life-long scars. And, they forever cause the children to doubt the parent's ability to protect them as a result of forcing the parent to become impotent and powerless right before their eyes just to satisfy their quotas for funding from the federal government--we need to call these people out for what THEY ARE--they are CHILD ABUSERS of the worst kind because they inflict their pain and suffering under "color of law" while holding them hostage!

block some bridges and court access maybe show up at cps workers houses their neighberhood block driveways with proof of many cases not just one case ...show people how stupid they really are for allowing corrupt cps workers get away with lieing to get warrents to steal kids for profit...do a head count of all foster and adoptive kids bet alot are missing and not reported because homes wanted to keep racket of checks comeing in every month ....

Arizona takes 35 children a day. Like usual this story reeks of harassment, retaliation and ulterior motives from the state and a kids for cash scheme. Parents in Arizona must stop being fearful and rise up together. There is power in numbers. There are currently 18,265 children in the system and I estimate at least 30,000 parents or more. If 30,000 parents showed up at the courthouse and demanded their children back what a sight that would be to see, people do not realize that the power is with the people. There is a rally at the Durango court house on August 20th from 11:00-2:00 pm 3131 W Durango Phoenix Az For more info email: TheArizonaTeam5@gmail.com I am sorry this has happened to your family. I will keep you in my prayers. Phoenix Children's Hospital, The Arizona Team and the United States is watching you.....

There is a lawful remedy to CPS kidnapping on www.nationallibertyalliance.org Under Committees CPS Lawsuit Committee Director Gina - 732-642-0261 Assistant To Director: Sheila 845-427-1946 CPS Administrative Review Board: Veronica 570-702-7766; Sheri 503-851-9691; Kathrine 831-272-3286 or 831-676-4748: