• Medical Kidnapping is a Terrible Problem in the United Kingdom

In the UK, there has been a steady increase in the number of children taken into care for many years. Sadly, however, many of these children may have been needlessly taken away from loving families, families who are innocent of any wrongdoing. Forced adoption is a universal problem. Being falsely accused of child abuse and having your child taken away from you and given to a stranger can cause immense pain to both the parent and the child. Who gives social services the right to say who can be a parent and who cannot? Who gives social services the authority to decide that a person with a learning disability or a mental illness is unfit to be a parent? Who gives social services the authority to force a pregnant woman to have a caesarean section so her unborn baby can be adopted by the state?

Read full story...

Please find support on Facebook under the name Faith Loveland (pic of a lion)

You can also join our KY group here on MK for support.

No Longer Ignored...

the same ss who took marks and kerrys children took four of mine also this particular ss office is known as the knock shop for families as all they do is lie and recycle reports if an ex is stalking they make out its all in your head they make up diagnosis that isn't even real. beware the rosyth socialservices and by the way if you take it to the complaints department they back this office if you go above their heads guess what the supervisor of that office replys to you and nothing is done they do not keep you informed of your children and they don't even contact you to tell you your child is up for adoption this office is definately shady business

My baby was stolen by Social Services Child Care after a fraudulent campaign based on misinformation, outright lies and quite possibly perjury. Whilst they may of had justifiable reasons and concerns as to why my baby could not live as a member of my family, with her dad and me, or just alone with me (as they suggested right at the beginning). They, with little or no evidence apart from that of their own speculation, managed to convince the Courts of their case. They even went so far as to state a belief that I could not separate from my partner because I was too dependent on him; that he would want to preserve it because he enjoyed the opportunity of abusing me; that I would be a danger to the children of my sister; that my former partner would be a constant threat of causing physical harm and intimidation should I succeed in the separation. Despite the fact that my partner fully supported me living alone, in Court and soon after Social Services got involved, because he knew and accepted long before I did that it was the only way I had a chance. It was my final Argument in Court that I and my baby would live with my sister and her family under a Special Guardianship Order. Even this was not an option that they had provided, as the only options they could see were Kinship Guardian or Adoption. They even went so far as to provide the Social Services in the area that my sister lives, with a full dossier of "my" case. Subsequently those Social Services investigated my sister and I, and are of the opinion that I posed no threat to my sister's children, and are satisfied with the arrangement and precautions concerning my partner. I have exhausted all possible avenues of Appeal, and even though they are supposed to stop Placement Proceeds whilst the Appeal was going on, they would appear to have not done so. A month or so ago, they eventually confirmed that my daughter had been placed, that she is now living with the family that want to adopt her. That family must make an Application to the Court for that to be finalised and, I am told, by Social Services that the earliest such an Application will be made is on June 26, 2015. Given their past performance in such things as failing to provide documents in a timely manner, failing to communicate and respond to requests. I expect a letter to arrive on that day giving me a days' notice to prepare any objections I have to the Adoption, or failure to give me sufficient notice at all – not that they won't actually do that, but the difference in the date on the letter and the date of the postmark could differ by as much as three weeks. As they have done before. Rebecca D'Cruze Limited CASH IN BANK £5,824 Director social worker Bedford Council? it sickens me what's going on in the UK. And this poor Girl Charlie Stout has to suffer the threats of losing her baby, a child she loves so much and these social workers who inflict this pain, can run a secret private care company. I will get justice mummy loves you so much my baby not yours. Rebecca D cruze changed the care plans Rebecca lied under oath in court ask my x partner. Dudley lodge didn't want to terminate the placement. It was Rebecca D cruze we got the paper work. Silly woman Rebecca D cruze. Why did u make it out I sexually abused Olivia When a nasty fb troll and her mum were bullying me on fb saying they going to kill my baby. One girl lived at Dudley lodge kirsty. Her mum rung Bedford ss Saying I told her and her daughter on the phone saying I sexually abused olivia. And the staff did it to I got a call of Bedford saying I got a urgent meeting about olivia. They wouldn't let me record and Rebecca said I know u not done anything But it has to be kept on olivias files I was heart broke because people could think I hurt my angel. Rebecca D cruze put this in the court bundle why it didn't happen. Why did you lie about me lie about babys dad. I know you and the police are colluding with each other. You and your church friends directors am not stupid I'm getting my angel back. Never give up fight you can do it don't give up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYBFROJhG5E https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bedfordshire-social-services-exposed/1524705574407653?ref=hl https://www.facebook.com/pages/Judge-Eleanor-King-exposed/876346462449982?fref=ts https://www.facebook.com/pages/Parents-Against-Family-Assessment-Centers/782096871802304?fref=ts https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dudley-Lodge-revealed/1479063625679934?ref=hl https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bedfordshire-police-exposed/363909457101923?ref=hl Bedfordshire social services exposed Parents Against Family Assessment Centers

There are far to many children being taken in to care for no good reason i losted my grandkids to lies and hearsay by thier so called mother all because my son wouldnot get back with the kids mother because she was violent to both my son and grandson which we have proof of and my grandson told a teacher mummy hurts me when coming to school they wouldnot look at my son evidence even the kids said it was mum that was voilent when asked what they wanted the judge to know my granddaughter said she wanted to draw a picture for the judge thinking it was going to be a house or flower they asked her of what and her reply was of her mum hitting her brother the family courts need to be opened up and no more going by hearsay