• Rochester General Hospital in NY Newborn Policy Includes Medical Kidnapping

Listen to this VM left by an administrator at Rochester General Hospital stating that their policy is to take newborns into medical custody if their parents refuse Vitamin K and erythromycin.

Read full story...

"First, do no harm" (primum non nocere) The Declaration of Helsinki of the World Medical Association of 1964 expanded upon the Nuremberg Code to require: consent, safety considerations (including mental suffering), balance of risks, and the right to withdraw. A good doctor knows that a man whose mind is changed against his will is a man of the same opinion still. Norbet Wiener published: "The Human Use of Human Beings" .... in it he fought for respect, fairness and non-maleficence. If a hospital has to pull rank, and threaten punitive action then that hospital should get it's rights revoked. A good leader has evidence and rationals, not terror mongering. I hate liars who use a kernel of truth to play power games. If you give a small child a hammer, pretty soon he will see that everything must be hammered. Take away their equipment, their money, their license, their permission to practice, their resources and their voice. Grow up Rochester General Hospital. Don't make me make you grow up. One example of the power/blame shifting is the way a hospital will scare a woman into induction, "Your placenta is too old and failing"; then when the induction goes bad the hospital will tell the same woman, "Your body just wasn't ready." So foolish. The buck stops here. I hereafter, refuse to fill out their surveys or cancel my appointments with 24 hour notice or call them when they send me false bills.

Greg Dane is totally delusion. Please, someone give him Vitamin K!

Same thing happened in Westchester, I gave birth in Bronxville, NY and questioned the vitamin k and eye drops prior to giving birth and they told me it was mandatory and if I refused they would call CPS. ridiculous but I did refuse Hep B!

Did anyone happen to download the video or capture it from their browser cache after playing it? There's the proof right there, if so. However, it's not doable in Google Chrome, that I know of. I've read that even NYS midwives have to report if parents refuse. If I were a parent in NYS, I would pay a midwife DOUBLE to keep the trap shut.

Its called genocide people - population control through vaccinations - in order to assure your child has little to no chance in the world they contaminate them with dangerous adjuvants that cause everything from autism to death. And here we thought Dr. Mengele died in Nazi Germany! Yeah right! Can you say crimes against humanity?

The video has been pulled. What are they afraid of?

My story is a bit different...I went to Noyes having cramps three days before my scheduled C-section.I have ALWAYS breastfed my kids from the start...they messes up our blood work...tried to say I was on METH,POT and some other crazy thing!BUT my daughter had NONE of these bad thing in he??? How is that possible she had triglycerides in her but I had NONE! They made me wait ten hours NEVER did a sonogram to see what may be going on....FINALLY twelve hours after arriving they rushed me in.Lo and behold my placenta RIPPED and my daughter was inhaling amniotic fluid!! They put here under this oxygen thing. I could only touch her feet. They would NOT allow me to breast feed because they said I had drugs in my system!! They sent her to Strong on SIXTY percent oxygen . I signed myself out day after surgery against medical advice I got to Strong within forty minutes of her....AS SOON AS I was taken to her she was off ALL oxygen AND I was breastfeeding her!! The doctor in Dansville called CPS and they investigated me while at Strong AND NO DRUGS were found in my system...the advocates there just by observing me and nurses notes they knew my daughter was my world!! Anyway felt this was place to share that story....

Yep, it's ok to dismember babies, but you're a criminal if you refuse an immunization for your child. Such a twisted society we live in

It is not about what we think or know. It is about eliminating our rights. As long as we continue accepting everything done to us, we will continue circling the drain faster and faster.

Authorities cannot conclusively say that this shot causes no harm. If it's not indicated, meaning, needed, it should not be given! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g55-rCn_frc

And some of you voted for Obama TWICE!!!!

Do they allow a Religious Exemption?

It's not just Rochester General. We gave birth twice at RGH, but prior to that, we were at Highland Hospital in Rochester. When we asked about skipping eyedrops

I just withdrew from a Physician Assistant program. The indoctrination and programming by the liberal left is unbelievable.

omg! Thought this was a democratic society!

The medical dictators have taken over the country. Don't assume you have any say over your own children. Whatever a doctor wants, a doctor does, including the multiple child abuse mentioned here. All these doctors should be prosecuted for child abuse, because removing a child from the mother immediately after birth is very harmful for the baby. And of course the medical treatments are also harmful, but that's another discussion. Give birth at home if that's remotely possible. It's the safest thing to do right now.

We live one county over from Rochester, NY, and during our hospital tour before birth we were shown the CPS hotline number they call if a parent refuses those two interventions. They had a red folder at the nurse's station with all the paperwork. I guess it's a good thing parents get fair warning ahead of time instead of being surprised with the policy at the time of the birth. Silly parents might otherwise get the impression that they're actually free to choose or refuse the meds or not for their children.

Wow, this is so uncalled for. Babies around the world are born at home without this stuff.

Everyone who follows these stories should call and record their local hospital.