• Kentucky is Being Investigated for Corruption: Will the State’s Sordid History of Legal Kidnapping Finally be Punished?

As part of the “End Corruption Now Campaign,” the FBI began an investigation into public corruption in Kentucky, just after a recent Harvard study identified Kentucky as “one of the most corrupt states in the country.” The FBI website noted that between 2003 and 2012, approximately 300 individuals were convicted of federal crimes related to public corruption. MedicalKidnap.com has exposed many stories revealing the corruption within Kentucky's Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) and the unwarranted removal of children from loving homes. Many Kentucky families have shared their stories, revealing the unlawful overreach of these government agents into their lives, and the unjust kidnapping of their children for financial gain. One concerned mother, who is no stranger to the corruption within Kentucky DCBS, contacted Medical Kidnap asking us to urge all Kentucky families to share their personal concerns about the corruption in DCBS with the FBI in this current investigation.

Read full story...

• Kentucky is Being Investigated for Corruption: Will the State’s Sordid History of Legal Kidnapping Finally be Punished?

It's not only the children neglected the elderly is abused and neglected took her every thing had her evicted froze her money lge and no meds or personal needs had her homeless and mad because I kept complaining and reporting workers and they came it's a case over with system. They State worker lied said she was Alzheimer's because that was the first place available told my grandma she was there for therapy which was a lie the worker never done her job got email and everything support wrong doing of state worker her wrong doing lead to Grandma death and state was at fault got proof been trying to reach out so that people can hear how DCBS cares l

ess it's about money. My grandma then had issues with leg that worker told her she be getting therapy for killed her because they was under impression she's was Alzheimer's by state she wasn't lead to blood clot had two strokes previous because they thought she was Alzheimer's .killing me State doing elderly wrong and children. I been trying to get the word out to world about the system of Kentucky and money hungry

So sorry to hear about so many stories about the system

Stacy-Roehl said:

Adminlf said:
    As part of the “End Corruption Now Campaign,” the FBI began an investigation into public corruption in Kentucky, just after a recent Harvard study identified Kentucky as “one of the most corrupt states in the country.” The FBI website noted that between 2003 and 2012, approximately 300 individuals were convicted of federal crimes related to public corruption. MedicalKidnap.com has exposed many stories revealing the corruption within Kentucky's Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) and the unwarranted removal of children from loving homes. Many Kentucky families have shared their stories, revealing the unlawful overreach of these government agents into their lives, and the unjust kidnapping of their children for financial gain. One concerned mother, who is no stranger to the corruption within Kentucky DCBS, contacted Medical Kidnap asking us to urge all Kentucky families to share their personal concerns about the corruption in DCBS with the FBI in this current investigation.
    My ex-husbands family worked and still does in the Knox County Court House in Barbourville, KY. My five year old son was taken from me in 2002 because of some alleged abuse that went on when he was in my custody. I've never had a speeding ticket, and educated woman who still holds a teaching license. Then one day my son is ripped from my hands.
    My son ran away from his hometown 5 years ago calling out his father, and family. Most people know my sons name. The Lawyer that was working my case (took my family for at least 40k) sexually harassed me to sleep with him for services. I wasn't doing that. The law is so corrupt, you can't trust anybody, down to the Lawyers. The family ran the town in the past and still do. It's criminal to say the least. I still have to see a therapist for all the horrible things this family and community did to me and my children. That's right, I lost two children. Now that they are adults, its nice to see them come around. They know what happened. My son now lives half a mile away and we spend time together that we missed out on years ago. My adult children know how I still suffer. All because of a dangerously corrupt community in Southeastern Kentucky.

Please consider creating an account here and then joining the group "KY Bluegrass Families United Against DCBS Corruption." There has been a recent influx of comments coming in regarding the corruption in KY DCBS, and hopefully we can get this group - "KY Bluegrass Families United Against DCBS Corruption" - really active so it can become a great advocacy resource for KY families fighting to get their children back DCBS!

Adminlf said:

My ex-husbands family worked and still does in the Knox County Court House in Barbourville, KY. My five year old son was taken from me in 2002 because of some alleged abuse that went on when he was in my custody. I've never had a speeding ticket, and educated woman who still holds a teaching license. Then one day my son is ripped from my hands.

My son ran away from his hometown 5 years ago calling out his father, and family. Most people know my sons name. The Lawyer that was working my case (took my family for at least 40k) sexually harassed me to sleep with him for services. I wasn't doing that. The law is so corrupt, you can't trust anybody, down to the Lawyers. The family ran the town in the past and still do. It's criminal to say the least. I still have to see a therapist for all the horrible things this family and community did to me and my children. That's right, I lost two children. Now that they are adults, its nice to see them come around. They know what happened. My son now lives half a mile away and we spend time together that we missed out on years ago. My adult children know how I still suffer. All because of a dangerously corrupt community in Southeastern Kentucky.

I please need help in pursuing a case against the state of KY. No attorney will help me because they fear CPS will come after them . I have a solid case and need help. My teenagers were taken for 10 months illegally. Please email me anyone who can help!!!!

Thank You,

Eiron Dailey

Eiron-Dailey said:

I please need help in pursuing a case against the state of KY. No attorney will help me because they fear CPS will come after them . I have a solid case and need help. My teenagers were taken for 10 months illegally. Please email me anyone who can help!!!!
    Thank You,
    Eiron Dailey

Consider creating an account here and then joining the group "KY Bluegrass Families United Against DCBS Corruption" - hopefully we can get this group active and it can become a great advocacy resource for KY families!

@knowit said:

Adminlf said:
    Need to investigate Lawrence County, Ky CPS and their strong influence in Family Court They may take ECO with state police to their advantage of children programs. They may have a list of foster parents that are related or friends to draw state funding. CPS twists one's words around to their advantage and court. They look only at the parents' bad points instead of all the good. They keep children relatives away so that they may persuade children to their side of the story. CPS keeps relatives away and prefer giving temporary or permanent custody to these friends, foster parents so that they may get state funding as income. They seek out the poor families so that they can't get a lawyer and get a court appointed lawyer. They get a lawyer for the children that bases his opinions on only what CPS tells them. This whole process needs to be investigated, We just got lawyer Conn out, now let's take care of this corruption as children and families are being scarred for life for their justice. There needs to be a routine check of all CPS in Kentucky and quit making family court and files so secret that general public can not see them like public court. Follow your heart and not the system to seek answers to these unfortunate cases as it is rare that CPS loses a case in f\Family Court. I don't think that even a Perry Mason or Ben Matlock could win here!!!
    • MMy son was taken from me because dcbs came in to my brother in laws house and me and my son ws there visiting and they had no right to put me and my son in the middle of it they didnt even have a warrent and i didnt even live in that county and i told them i was just there visiting but they still took my son just because i was just there visiting and they found stuff in the home it not right how they can just rip my baby out of my arms when they didnt have no complaints about me