• CPS Kidnaps 11 Children from Texas Homeschool Family

Claire Rembis was sick, and had to spend 3 days in the hospital. Her attack of pancreatitis paled in comparison to what happened next. The mom from Plano, Texas, came home to a nightmare that no parent should ever have to face. CPS came and took her children, all 11 of them, because a "well-meaning" couple, members of her oldest son's former youth group, didn't think that the 16 and 14 year olds could handle babysitting their siblings while their dad took the baby to the hospital to visit Claire. The 16 year old made a dramatic escape and eluded CPS for days, until a judge allegedly determined that the seizure and removal of the children was illegal, and allowed them to return home. Has it really gotten to the point where a mother cannot get sick without risking losing her children to the State? The traumatized family's problems are not over, unfortunately. They must vacate the house where they are currently living by August 8, and CPS is continuing to harass the family by allegedly attacking their homeschooling program and requiring the mother to stop breastfeeding their 3 month old baby. They show up at their home unannounced whenever they please, and the family fears that the children could be kidnapped back into State custody at any time.

Read full story...

Heritage Defense website: http://www.heritagedefense.org/ phone: 1-800-515-5901. Heritage Defense is a Christian organization that provides legal aid to families having trouble with social services.

When social workers become criminals who are responsible for stealing innocent peoples children, then this whole world is in trouble. If our leaders can't uphold justice then it is up to the people. I am sickened by the activities of the so called child protection services who have become the biggest abusers and exploiters of children that this whole world has ever seen. Stealing peoples children is such an extreme crime and these thieves need to be punished not rewarded by been given more tax payer dollars. Justice will be done, there is a higher judge then the corrupt court judges.

True--it would be nice if it could be stopped but it won't. This has been going on for decades and for the last several years has increased a lot in frequency.

I hear your story because this happened to me when my daughter was a toddler (nearly 40 years ago). CPS has no sense or logic at all when doing what all vultures instinctively do. These predatory creatures (CPS) are looking for any opportunity to steal children for human trafficking and sex trade. They are not accountable to anyone because government is not accountable to anyone.

I personally know a family this happened to. It happened in the very same way, a church do-gooder thought it appropriate to 'intervene' when nothing was even needed. CPS vultures swooped in, kidnapped the children, splitting apart the family. After a long court battle, the children were returned and the parents acquitted of all charges. CPS is an idea from the pit.

We rescued an autistic girl from her abusive home next door to us. When the police came to get her, they told the police. "Let's see how they like it, I'm calling CPS on them". Two days later we were having a meeting with 12 mandatory reports regarding the girl we helped and there was a knock on the door and it was CPS. We explained everything and we had to do all they said like being the kids to the office and allow them to talk to the kids at school (which I found out is a tactic of theirs, but you don't have to let them). They let us know that it was there appeared to be no basis for the complaint and that the care would be noted. The issue I had was that the compliant included statements that were false and nothing could be done about it. We live In he Country and the only way to see in our house is to be on our property, especially in the bedrooms, the report stated that the accuser said the bedrooms were covered in urine and feces meant that he was in my house, on my property, or lying on a governemebt document all of which are illegal. I know they want to protect people whose the reports, but once it is seen as a false claim, there was nothing we could do even though he said he wasn't ping to do it. He wasted the resources of the state and put my family through an investigation for no cause and I still worry that one day they will show back up, even though we moved, because he decides to make another report. I would do it all again to save that girl, but I also understand now why people don't want to get involved and that only hurts us as a community

I'm glad to see so many people supporting this family. It is very necessary to post this story far and wide continually and let it not be ignored what CPS is doing. They need their control and power removed. Obviously they are family destroyers and nothing less!!

That a "social worker", one who is supposedly in their profession because they have an overwhleming desire to serve and aid the public good tools around in Mercedes Benz is just another example of what all of this garbage is truly about: power/control and money.

I to was investigated by the CBS for giving my daughter lice and junk food I feel for these people may God bless them all

This is ridiculous. Here is a family that CPS has no business being involved. Yet here in Lebanon PA I know for a fact there are three children who are living in constant danger, neglect and are not in any type of stable environment. Mother leaves them unattended, dragging them from place to place sleeping on the floor. Allowing a town drunk to provide child care. Does drugs, hid a fugative in the home they were in. Taught the oldest to be the look out and hide drugs and drug paraphernalia. When C

That's true! Bible tells us " Carry each other's burdens" (Gal. 6:2). That couple added more burdens to the family. What a shame! Hope these people see now how much they harmed the family and will try really help.

CPS should be abolished! I too have been abused and threatened by them. My young son is mentally ill and I have tried all known avenues to obtain help. The caring people that call CPS dont care enough to offer to help. CPS cant/wont help unless I relinguish my parental rights! Why in this great nation does a parent have to give their kid away to get them proper mental health care? I adopted my son to keep him out of the system and now they want me to give him back? I will be praying for this family. I understand their nightmare.

Im not sure when this country will realize that this is a real problem!! Soon I hope and pray....I pray for the family....all of this is ridiculous and I hope its all over very soon....

Someone here made the comment of how they are stealing our children. And they are over stepping their bounds. Some courts allow this and treat CPS's word as gospel. There are some, probably two handfuls of judges in the states that will actually listen to the family. Is everyone aware that the gov has been doing this to the Indigenous Tribes forever?? And they've no recourse at all, once their children are taken! It's pitiful what others will do because their either bored or just to nosey and think they've all the correct answers of living. True Christians don't do this to their brothers and sisters of Christ. These church members that did this, along with the neighbors and CPS workers WILL answer for their wrongs, to God. My prayers will be with this family and I'm forwarding this on to other Christian groups that will help this family by standing up for that family 24/7 so they are never alone in this fight with CPS. Especially in their home where lies are being told by neighbors or/and CPS workers. Our Lord sees all and will continue to protect this family.

CPS will be done by November

Gosh, I babysat other people's children when I was 12. I earned 50 cents an hour. CPS took my granddaughter at the age of 5, now she is 15 and has been adopted all those years. All because I offered her a cookie to finish her lunch quickly one day. I was told by CPS that Michigan laws would not allow a child to be bribed with a cookie. Is that dumb or what? Actually, CPS just wanted to sell a beautiful, blond, blue eyed, intelligent child into adoption for the federal funding from Social Security Title IV. So they did!!......because our government will let them and there is no oversight of CPS in this nation by any agency anywhere!!

I can say honestly, i was in CPS as a child and i was beaten, abused, and sexually assaulted it is NOT a safe environment for children AT ALL. And no one believed me of course they wouldn't. Your a child and children lie is what the police told me. No, no , no , no no.... Cps shouldn't even be what it is. They don't protect anyone.

Wow and this family did nothing wrong. They take families for no reason and you get charged with nothing but get threatened if you don't sign cause you will lose your future children they say. Yep it happened to my daughter also. They told her if she didn't sign her children away she would lose her newborn when me and my mom was fighting to get them. They fought with my daughter to sign her rights putting great deal of pressure on her just like they are doing to this family. May God move in a special mighty way to free this family in the name of Jesus. And yes. If they have Christian friends those people should of helped not torn this family apart. Read the bible people. And that's why we are having a hard time as Christians because of this. Believe me we are not all alike. There is good and bad in all people.