• Two Sisters of Homeschool Family in Ohio Removed from Parents During Hospital Visit

Homeschool mom Hildy Straightiff took her two daughters (ages 12 and 13) to a hospital in Ohio because their ketone levels had become too high. Both of her daughters suffer from Type 1 diabetes and are at risk for Diabetic Ketoacidosis, requiring them to watch their ketone levels. While in the hospital, Child Protection Services in Clinton County had a judge remove custody of her two daughters, and she was not allowed back into the hospital. The girls' grandparents were allowed to stay in the hospital for a couple of days, but then both girls were separated and taken to different foster homes, to live in a place where they had never been before with people they had never met, while the grandparents and parents helplessly watched their lives take a dramatic turn. Hildy Straightiff was told she had "mental health problems" and was not able to take care of her diabetic daughters. In order for the father to receive permission to bring his daughters home, CPS ordered the mother, Hildy, to leave their home. Hildy had a visit with her daughters on August 3, 2015 and said that her oldest daughter Taylor was in tears when she said, “Mommy, I hope that someone will help so we can be together again.”

Read full story...

• Two Sisters of Homeschool Family in Ohio Removed from Parents During Hospital Visit

Thanks Pat...

Hi Hildy. Yes I will pray. Had no idea this had happened. Keep me informed. Will pray your family can e reunited soon. I can hear your girl's heart cry. Proverbs 3:5-6. Pat.

That is awful. Do you have your children home now? I pray that you do and you all are able to start healing.

Praying for your family-I KNOW how it feels....Just add 5 months of jail on 6 now dismissed bogus "obstruction" charges and our stories are similar!

Hi Hildy: many many people are suffering. I am a pioneer woman West Point grad with a long complicated history myself. I lost custody of my three beautiful and talented children in 2004, after much medical abuse inflicted upon me and the subsequent legal abuse. I am also an organized gang stalking TI and have spent years researching to figure out what the heck is going on in our country. Things are very bad in the U.S.. We are already living in tyranny with most unaware. It is going to get a lot worse if we do not unite. People are very stressed, including those in the systems whom are currently benefiting. Their benefits will expire as they are only being used to steal our rights and benefits and then they will lose their rights and benefits as well. It is people of high integrity whom are suffering most. I did not mean to imply you cannot join together with others to fight the system while you fight your case. Certainly your daughters and husband can feel very proud of a Mother like you whom sees the truth of what is going on and fights for justice. The issue is how do we unite? Human/medical experimentation goes to the heart of their mind control programs. They being the NWO. We must end unwarranted government secrecy and nonconcensual human experimentation once and for all. Intel agencies need to go except for fighting against outside aggressors. Surveillance systems need to come down. That is my opinion. Our politicians are sold out so how do we accomplish all of this? We must be careful about revolution because they intend to use revolution for their purpose of collapsing current systems and brining in total tyranny, the NWO. We are in a very tough spot but if the NWO are not stopped our children will have it much worse. I apologize if what I've shared is shocking. I am open to ideas.

This breaks my heart! I am a mom of a newly (1year) dx'd T1 and we use Nationwide and Dayton Children's. Now this makes me terrified of taking him in for his follow-ups. We were being seen at an off campus site and the physician's assistant kept arguing with the endocrinologist. We would see the endo and she would would talk about my child being T1 and tell them to keep working hard and when they are stable they could get a pump. Next visit, the PA said no you are T2, changed TONS of stuff, and berated my child...their A1C went from over 15 to 5.2 in 6 months. Then we would see the endo and she would say no, no T1 and I will document in his record, per my request, that the T1 was to stand. Then back to the PA and she threw her clipboard when I told her to read the endo's notes that he was a T1. She told my child that she didn't care what the endo said, they were a T2. When she was asked about a pump she said my kid was "too stable" for a pump. WHAT????? We were both so mad when we walked out, I said no more. I called the endo told them I wanted another PA or to just not see that one, so now we will be transferred. I was so worried about that PA finding out I complained about her for reasons like this. She let us know she did not like homeschoolers, which is how we school our kids. I will keep you, your husband, and your precious girls in my prayers! Psalm 91 is a source of comfort for me. Verse 2 says "I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Keep fighting for your kids!!!

I know of amazing mother's that are terrified that CPS is going to show up at their door since they have sick children and know what is going on all over our country. I think there are plenty of people that will do what they can to stop this to continue to happen. I know someone is working on trying to I believe get donations to help families pay for the expenses that go along with fighting the system like independent evaluations rather than medical professional's that are far from independent and will always side with the county. I paid for a independent evaluation since in the past 8 month's I was unable to get in with who the county wanted me to and I still have not gotten a call back and that is what they are allegedly waiting on and now the I was informed that my independent isn't what they want. It's simply a game and I'm in with anyone who is ready to make our country realize what is really going on and why we need to stop it. Everyone I had talked to in Clinton County thought I was crazy when I used the word Medical Kidnapping. These are attorney's that deal with these case's all of the time but don't want to piss anyone off and tell me just wait for it to be over and then you have a great civil suit and you can bring it up then. We need to pass a law in each state where it is an actual crime. If it's not a law then they won't even file a police report or listen to you. It really needs to be a federal crime and the doctor automatically is unable to practice medicine until after their trial. If it's filed under medical kidnapping CPS should not be allowed to have any involvement as well. Just a thought.

Hildy: it is great you'd like to stand up and help create a system that would be better for all parents and childten. I was thinking to caution you to be careful right now where you spend your energies, as the most important thing for you right now is regaining custody and keeping your marriage intact. These cases move slowly and are extremely stressful. You don't want to spend too much emotion and energy on the wrong issues and lose your case. I recommend learning about the administrative state. There was a podcast archived at Dr Rebecca Carley's site. There is a long article at Jesus-is-Savior.com. Barry Goldstien has a book about regaining custody. His book is specifically addressed to domestic violence victims but I am sure there would be plenty of information that would be applicable for your case. His book is pricey though. I'd recommend learning about the system and seeking out advice from those whom have won their cases and regained custody. It is normal to have anger and you need a place to vent. When dealing with anyone involved with your case and particularly CPS I recommend remaining as calm and collected as you can. Best of Luck! I am praying for you.

Good idea. You just gave me a great idea. There are certainly things that we, the people, can do if we unite with determination and persistence.

I agree with LeAnn that you are doing the right thing Hildy. They try every manipulative tool possible. Truth is they need visibility. When you go public you not only shine a light on darkness to make the rest of the world aware of their abuses of families but you increase your chances of success as well as the chances of other parents. Plus, it takes a lot of courage to speak out when you've been abruptly traumatized and severely shamed by their actions and cruel words. They want parents to cower in fear. You are a brave Mama bear courageously fighting for and defending your cubs. You have every reason to hold your head high.

Amen!

It's really sad when you go public and they feel the need to make up crazy allegations about you when they have proof my husband and I were not even in the state for part of the week. Chad Randolph was not happy about the fact I went public. I'm not happy with the fact he continues to cover up crimes for CPS and file motions that are clearly not true based on the fact that my motion and affidavit was filed a day prior and I have all of the evidence. I think we all need to do something to get rid of people who think they have no accountability and are absolutely destroying kid's lives. If the Governor can't find people who can be accountable and do their job's when he's the one who appoints them how does he possibly think he can run a country? I have taped calls to his office that I can't expect the Governor to make someone accountable even if he appoints them there's nothing he can do. We need to find people who have family values at the least to run our country and help us control CPS.

Actually, most of what Child "Protective" Services does is unconstitutional but there is such a web of corruption and so many people are involved in it and it brings in so much money that it's going to take an act of God to take them down. They murdered former Senator Francis Schaeffer and her husband because she was going to go public with what she found in her 4 years of research into the corrupt system of "child protection". That would happen to more people if they were to stand up and expose their dirty deeds. There is a huge turnover in the child protection agency, not only of caseworkers but also foster"parents" who get in to help families and find out what really goes on once they get involved.

Johnathan, your story needs to get out everywhere. Go viral and let people know what happened to you and your sister. Too bad things are getting even worse today, as CPS is heavily involved in the sale and trafficking of children of all ages and some don't ever see the light of day again or get to see their families. This is one thing that may help to stop the madness, having former foster children who will tell their stories and sue in court to get the word out what CPS and the family courts are doing to innocent children and families. I pray you and your sister will be able to heal from your terrible ordeal.

Hildy, you are doing the right thing. They hope for parents who will just go along with whatever they order them to do, hoping to have their children returned. The best thing you can do is document, document, document. Either keep a written record of every altercation or video and audio tapes of all conversations. I wish we had known that before but unfortunately so many parents don't know what to do until it's already happening to them and their family. Prayers for you and your family. This is so tragic and has to stop!!!

I agree with you 100%, Amy. Three of my granddaughters were kidnapped by CPS and put in foster"care" where they were beaten with belts, filthy everytime we got to visit with them and eventually the two youngest were adopted by strangers. They will not get to have time with their real family until they are grown and who knows what they'll be told by then. CPS needs to be unfunded and a majority of those working in the system should be jailed, but then even that won't compare to what our Heavenly Father will do to them on judgement day. I know He will punish them better than anyone could ever here on earth in this lifetime.

I am so very sorry that you and your husband are going through this. A woman can now become a Ranger infantryman or special forces soldier in the U.S. Military yet we are being declared incompetent to raise our own children. This is insane and highly damaging to not only our families but to our communities and nation as a whole. Traumatic experiences cause changes in the brain. The authorities and their experts are well aware of tthis fact. The suffering parents and their children experience secondary to this brutality is inexcusable and causes life long scars. As far as the constitution is concerned it is not in effect. Please see Ralph Eppersons books and videos about the NWO. Our country is currently run as an administrative state.. I recommend searching for administrative state and Dr Rebecca Carley. Dr Carley is a medical doctor, vaccine whistle blower, and alternative health practitioner whom lost custody of her own son. She is courageous truther and freedom fighter. We need to unite and rally around each of the innocent parents and their children in these cases. The systems are almost entirely corrupt. I am willing to help in any way I can. God Bless you, your daughter and your husband. Forcing couples to separate in order to have visitation is absurd and obvious abuse of these families. You are by no means alone. Hang in there, keep communicating, and let us know what others can do to help. I am praying for you, your daughter and husband. Stay Strong!

CPS did get upset with me since Deseree had a staff infection for a month that I was calling and begging for her to be taken to the doctor. I have had to fight to get my daughter's medical care and the awful doctor they are going to doesn't have a clue and has put Taylor on medicine that there's a class action lawsuit on. I apparently have called too often to try to get my daughter's healthcare. Absolutely ridiculous! I have never asked for my daughter's to be seen and there wasn't anything wrong. Yet, I'm the problem. I've got the tapes of all of their lies and harassment.