• Harvard-trained Beverly Hills Doctor Mom Has 4 Children Kidnapped by LA County DCFS

Dr. Susan Evans graduated from Harvard Medical School with dual medical degrees in dermatology and internal medicine. She established her medical practice specializing in dermatology in the heart of Beverly Hills, CA. Most of her clientele are celebrities we only see on the big screen. Along with the lime-light clientele, Dr. Susan's expertise has been sought as a medical expert on Dr. Oz, Oprah, the Doctors, CNN, the TODAY show and many more. Dr. Susan is the mother of four children: 10 year old twin daughters, L. Elizabeth, S. Mary, and two sons, Nick age 14 and Z. Hugh age 8. She was was voted Dr. Mom on the TV series Dr. 90210. However, like thousands of other parents in Los Angeles County, she has lost her 4 children to LA County Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS), even though no charges have ever been filed against her. Not only have no charges been filed against her, a dependency court judge ruled that there was no reason for DCFS to keep her children out of her custody, and dismissed the case with prejudice (meaning the evidence they presented could not be brought before the dependency court again). So why is she still battling LA County DCFS to get her children back? How has a child "protection" social services agency like LA County DCFS become so powerful, that a respected medical doctor in Beverly Hills' affluent community is rendered helpless over what she believes is the state-sponsored kidnapping of her children?

Read full story...

• Harvard-trained Beverly Hills Doctor Mom Has 4 Children Kidnapped by LA County DCFS

Admin said:

Dr. Susan Evans graduated from Harvard Medical School with dual medical degrees in dermatology and internal medicine. She established her medical practice specializing in dermatology in the heart of Beverly Hills, CA. Most of her clientele are celebrities we only see on the big screen. Along with the lime-light clientele, Dr. Susan's expertise has been sought as a medical expert on Dr. Oz, Oprah, the Doctors, CNN, the TODAY show and many more. Dr. Susan is the mother of four children: 10 year old twin daughters, L. Elizabeth, S. Mary, and two sons, Nick age 14 and Z. Hugh age 8. She was was voted Dr. Mom on the TV series Dr. 90210. However, like thousands of other parents in Los Angeles County, she has lost her 4 children to LA County Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS), even though no charges have ever been filed against her. Not only have no charges been filed against her, a dependency court judge ruled that there was no reason for DCFS to keep her children out of her custody, and dismissed the case with prejudice (meaning the evidence they presented could not be brought before the dependency court again). So why is she still battling LA County DCFS to get her children back? How has a child "protection" social services agency like LA County DCFS become so powerful, that a respected medical doctor in Beverly Hills' affluent community is rendered helpless over what she believes is the state-sponsored kidnapping of her children?

Hello Doctor I am a grandmother fighting for my grandchildren (4)DCFS has lie about my family they lie to the court system trying to destroy my family, we have court on the 12 of this month, they have gone to far to the point that they have one of my grandson in juvenil hall, I am pleading to anyone out there please help, it is really unfair how they treat and mistreat families just to cover up there own wrong doing.

Are there any updates to this story?

Don said: > "To the charge that we take children from their families we plead guilty. Karl Marx in the Communist Manifesto. > > It is no secret that the DFS people are carrying out the behest of the "ultra left wing" officials in our rogue government. The list of kidnapped children from parents grow daily. And not only that but the court system in in league wit them. Only when a organized protest made public (non-violent in nature) occurs in every state will this stop. Parents had best take heed and quit being pacifist. Don... you are so right... I've experienced myself... my experience in family court was one of absolute outrage and a betrayal of the public trust. The judge disregarded the law as written... committed misconduct, denied my rights, exhibited blatant bias, discrimination as I was silenced and oppressed.. I was "punished" for obtaining a completely valid restraining order which he did not even look at the evidence against the other party.... Minor's counsel submitted false information on her ex-parte paperwork stating that the father had previously been granted CUSTODY.... This is 100% false... The father had been granted an 8 week visitation over the summer... So she painted a very different picture... When the father came to pick them up for their visitation, he was served with the order that stated that there was to be a hearing in 2 weeks. INstead, we had an ex parte hearing 170 miles away with the judge under the false impression that I "used the system to thwart things in my favor." He called me a liar, and he gave "temporary" full legal and physical custody to the father which he conveniently forgot to ever revisit.... then we had a completely different judge on our final hearing ... it was a nightmare...... i am so angry and hurt and my head just spins because my lawyer should be sued for misconduct, minor's counsel should be disbarred as should the judge.... There are so many issues that occured that are unbelievable in this case . if only i could find someone interested to listen to all the events that took place.... a pro bono attorney who is on fire would have a field day...... The transcriber changed the transcript..... the judge made it clear that he is not professionally trained in domestic violence and abuse... our case had been a dv case .... my ex abducted the children (another act of violence), and filed false allegations against me 170 miles from my home on mother's day weekend, and court was my first day of finals at university... i had 4 hours notice to get to an ex parte hearing 3 1/2 hours away... i made it... after the hearing when i went to pick up the children, he threatened to punch me in the fact in front of the children and our babysitter... (yet another act of violence.)... i went to court seeking protection... with a history of domestic violence, and these two further acts of violence... this should have been an opened closed case. but this judge made it clear that he had an agenda and he tortured me for 2 years forcing me to drive 170 miles both ways to go to hearing after hearing while they worked so hard to try and substantiate non existent issues.... He asked me when the last time my ex physically assaulted me was.... this, to me proved the ignorance of the judge... he wouldn't recognize abuse if it bit him in the ass.... since i hadn't been "phyically assaulted" since 2004, in his mind, no abuse or domestic violence existed.. He consolidated our cases..... made his case the "lead case," which was a petition for custody and spent the next 2 years trying to find something to substantiate a non existent issue.... it's a bunch of {edit}... nothing less than abuse..... they dismantled my life and i still haven't recuperated.... my heart is broken, and that {edit}, whose only motivation is his desire to not have his arrears go up any higher....... won't let me see my kids... he wishes to torture me... he still abuses me to this day... and if the court would get a clue..... they would provide us with advocates and they would learn to recognize the characteristics of abusers.... they are so ignorant... and they assist abusers in abusing their victims. sorry for the rant... one of my gripes is that judges have way too much unchecked power.... they need to be held accountable for their {edit}... this judge did things that were absolute torture to me... for example... our first hearing after the ex parte when I came seeking protection for myself and the children after they had been withheld at an undisclosed location were kept out of school, and i didn't know where they were, instead of providing me the protection we deserved, HE ORDERED THE FATHER A 3 WEEK VISITATION TO COMMENCE THAT DAY!!!!!! This judge should be punished for being an abusive psycho....... This guy is ... i have nothing but bad words... please say that there is some kind of justice in sight.... lets organize these protests.... seriously.......please....

Admin said: > Dr. Susan Evans graduated from Harvard Medical School with dual medical degrees in dermatology and internal medicine. She established her medical practice specializing in dermatology in the heart of Beverly Hills, CA. Most of her clientele are celebrities we only see on the big screen. Along with the lime-light clientele, Dr. Susan's expertise has been sought as a medical expert on Dr. Oz, Oprah, the Doctors, CNN, the TODAY show and many more. > > Dr. Susan is the mother of four children: 10 year old twin daughters, L. Elizabeth, S. Mary, and two sons, Nick age 14 and Z. Hugh age 8. She was was voted Dr. Mom on the TV series Dr. 90210. > > However, like thousands of other parents in Los Angeles County, she has lost her 4 children to LA County Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS), even though no charges have ever been filed against her. Not only have no charges been filed against her, a dependency court judge ruled that there was no reason for DCFS to keep her children out of her custody, and dismissed the case with prejudice (meaning the evidence they presented could not be brought before the dependency court again). > > So why is she still battling LA County DCFS to get her children back? How has a child "protection" social services agency like LA County DCFS become so powerful, that a respected medical doctor in Beverly Hills' affluent community is rendered helpless over what she believes is the state-sponsored kidnapping of her children? I've had a similar nightmare with DCFS and the dependency court. I had a DCFS worker file a very fabricated, embellished, absurd and fraudulent report against me after I had called the police to "protect" myself and my children from a domestic violence situation. The police called DCFS, and DCFS chose to deem me "negligent," as opposed to "protective," and lied throught their teeth in their report to the court. I was never given an opportunity to refute any of the false allegations.... My rights were completely denied, I was denied due process... They changed lawyers on me before the last hearing...I never spoke to or met this new attorney.. who represented me at a hearing that I could not attend...I had become homeless after my life was completely dismantled by my ex with the aid of the family courts, and could not attend my hearing after blowing the engine of my car because the day prior, the DCFS worker insisted I drive despite me telling her my car was needing repair.... I could not attend the hearing..... They went forward without me and awarded my ex custody giving me "supervised" visitation... He now refuses me visitation.. I've seen my children 3 times in a year for minutes at a time, with my ex, who causes me physical panic attacks just to be in his presence, supervising ... He monitors our phone calls, has us on speaker, and has moved 2 times despite court orders not to move without my prior written consent. I filed for an appeal... Never heard anything... I called the number and it is no longer working... I also noticed that in the copy of the "final orders," they have put the wrong date... I think that this is to cover up the fact that I was denied due process. The orders have an early date on them. There is definitely something fraudulent going on as usual.... Where can I seek help... I wish I would have seen this sooner.. i would have participated in your events as I had wished to do the same thing... Please help me..... Is there any way to obtain justice? DCFS needs to be shut down as does the fraudulent child support division. Help!!!!!! You may share your story here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/child-kidnapping-stories

I am a grandma. Fighting for my grandchild. 2 yrs old my home pass the home inspection. in Feb 2015 now 10months later dcfs has not given me my grandchild and everything about me has cleared. Now IAm going threw adoption. and its close to 18 months they have detained. my granddaughter from her mom. This is a vicious system

No one has really ever taken an interest in this... and with tears in my eyes, I have to put myself together just to not sound uncontrollably emotional. But definitely will do.

Karen, if you would like to share your son's story with us, here is our contact link: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

Fed court does nothing anyway.

This happened to my family in Minnesota in the early 80s and my son, now 40, has NEVER been able to get out of the system!

CPS needs to be reined in and punished --never had problems with them when I was growing up--maybe they did not exist

I am totally confused about the lack of prosecution of all the people conspiring against in FEDERAL COURT. There's nothing here about action in Federal Court? Why not?

This is absolutely heartbreaking. DJFS as a whole is corrupt and broken in this country. I would think with Riverside County getting hit so hard for this LA County would get a clue. San Diego County doesn't do anything unless there are drug's where they can see them or no food in the house since there's no where to put children from what I was told by a friend who works for CPS out there. I am fighting the same corrupt system and my prayers are with you and your children. I pray that you are reunited quickly.

I bring up the NWO

DFS people are carrying out the behest of the “ultra left wing” officials in our rogue government.
    In this you are greatly mistaken. "Conservatives" are just as much part of this, maybe even more so. There are criminals enough in both parties.

"To the charge that we take children from their families we plead guilty. Karl Marx in the Communist Manifesto. It is no secret that the DFS people are carrying out the behest of the "ultra left wing" officials in our rogue government. The list of kidnapped children from parents grow daily. And not only that but the court system in in league wit them. Only when a organized protest made public (non-violent in nature) occurs in every state will this stop. Parents had best take heed and quit being pacifist.

I'm so sorry you are going thru all of this. I myself, have been unfairly treated by Dcfs. I'm very glad you have the support of others and to stand up to Dcfs. I wish you the best!

I wish to be clear that I highly disapporove of mind control programming. Oftentimes fathers are severely traumatized by these cases as well. I propose that we work together to stop the abuses and resultant traumas happening from these cases. In order to do so we must understand what is happening that is allowing these kidnaps to occur and the resultant personal and family destruction. Systems that are meant to serve the individual are instead being used to destroy the individual and family. It is my opinion that Intel agencies and secret societies are at the root of these problems. I feel that these organizations must be severely limited in power to an appropriate purpose as opposed to controlling every detail of our lives and marching us straight into the NWO. I am open to ideas. Many thanks to medicalkidnap.com for this extremely valuable site.