• EXCLUSIVE: State Corruption Exposed in Louisiana High Profile Medical Kidnap Case

Gerald Price speaks out for the first time in an exclusive interview with Health Impact News on what he says is rampant corruption and collusion in his daughter’s high-profile child abuse trial and conviction following a Department of Louisiana Children

Read full story...

• EXCLUSIVE: State Corruption Exposed in Louisiana High Profile Medical Kidnap Case

Gerald-Price said: > Dianne Wilson. In the book everyone is named. I as the author spared no one. So sorry. Parents should never forget. My dgt. was similarly abused & trauma 2 future generation does not end!

Indeed TX is only the "tip of the iceberg". Problems involving collusion between CPS and corrupt "officials" date back to 1977 (See book OUT OF CONTROL: Who's Watching Our Child Protection Agencies by Brenda Scott). The far-reaching and profound destruction of this evil has been compared to the heresy of "the Salem witch trials" and the "McCarthy Red Scare". However, both of those were finally brought to an end. This only seems to get worse. The "powers-that-be" who could intervene appear to lack the courage, tenacity, or goodness to maintain the fight. This very issue was the catalyst for my pursuit of my MSW at LSU and doctoral studies in Clinical Social Work (Tulane).

O.M.Gosh!! I can't BELIEVE that things like that can go on in a country that is as "advanced" as ours is. A child can be murdered by a "state-paid foster parent" but they are "protecting the children from blood relatives"?!?! I am so terribly sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for your family and I'm praying for all of you.

I completely agree with you. One thing you DEFINITELY WANT TO AVOID is having your child custody case in court during the time of elections of judges. I was unfortunate enough to have to deal with that on a few occasions in all those years, also. It's NOT WHAT'S BEST FOR THE CHILDREN; it's WHAT FURTHERS THE AGENDA OF THE BUREAUCRATS.

As a former foster parent here in Louisiana I've seen and dealt with more than one corrupt DCFS child worker. The entire system needs an overhaul! My heart goes out to Jaime and her family! Have you considered contacting The Innocence Project for help? I believe the LA chapter is in New Orleans.

My daughter lost her babies also to dcfs. They said because she was an abused wife she couldn't protect her children. She did all they asked getting a divorce filing a restraining order and getting an honorable discharge from the army. But they said it wasn't enough. The social worker and the foster parents were long time friends we soon found out. They wanted to keep the twins. I was not allowed to get custody of the twins because " I allowed my daughter to be with an abusive husband" really? All said and done the children remained with DCF and in foster care. April my grandson was taken to a babysitter and he was killed by him. We weren't allowed to go to his funeral or even what has happened to the man that did it.

Prayers. .I am so heartbroken that the family has to endure rhis.

Remember that attorneys owe their allegiance to the BAR not to the clients. I agree with your comments that they play you along (get all your money) then they turn on you. I know about an elderly lady left her estate to a long term devoted employee, the attorneys took $70,000 off the top.

Gerald Price, have you considered a Writ of Habeus Corpus for your daughter. You can get information on www.nationallibertyallliance.org Under the Committees CPS Mutual Lawsuit

Carolyn what you describe is what I found to be the routine mode of operation not only for DCFS but for the entire system of "professionals" that make up this gestapo machine known as child protective services and the family court.

I am bipolar and am not on pharmacy meds I was investigated by dcfs before I even left the hospital with my new born son ,my mother was no help and said some pretty bad things about my house , I was told that I can not handle being a mom being " unmedicated " I brought my son home late Saturday and dcfs was at my house before 9 am Sunday morning we were cleared and are no longer under investigation but it was nerve racking especially since my son ended up in the hospital less than a week later ..because my mom gave me bad advice

I am so sorry for Jaime and her precious family. Let's pray her conviction is overturned and the guilty pay. I want to order this book, by the way. Thank you, Mr. Gerald, for getting this story circulated.

DCFS in this state (Louisiana) DEFINITELY has a FEW good workers that I've encountered and SEVERAL that I've had the misfortune of meeting. My biggest complaint in my particular case had more to do with the "expert witnesses" who came in the form of psychologists, psychiatrists, and counsellors that we were ordered to see. I knew from the INSTANT that one of the psychiatrists laid her eyes on me that I was DOOMED. She looked me over from head to toe and gave me a disapproving look that included a snarl that lifted one side of her upper lip and her nostril. NEITHER OF US HAD UTTERED A WORD AT THAT POINT!! I was dressed appropriately, had my hair and makeup like I always wore them and I couldn't BELIEVE how she more or less gave me a look that told me I was throwing my $155 per hour with her into the toilet. When she mentioned that she wanted to play "devil's advocate" several times I was convinced she WAS the devil. She did rule in favor of my ex...who wound up abusing my daughter beyond belief...even threw a knife at her that impaled her thigh and remained lodged there until she courageously removed it. He then called her some choice names and cursed her out for bleeding in HIS HOUSE! It is all about too many of the authorities scratching each others' backs all the while CLAIMING they're only doing what's in the "best interest" of the child(ren)!

Dianne Wilson. In the book everyone is named. I as the author spared no one.

Amen. I'm also trying to fight for my grandkids. If they don't like the parents mother then they won't give the family the child. They deem it better to get that child out of the families life and adopt these children out. That's what they are trying to do to me. All the lawyers that I have found are saying it's hard to fight the system so they don't even want to try. Families are being ripped apart and no one knows it. We need to take this to the street. To show the public the inside of the court rooms. Maybe then things will change for all of us. May God help save our children/grandchildren.

Thanks LittleLady God bless your soul.

I just read this entire story and I am heartbroken for this young mother and her family. Judicial corruption is unfortunately the norm in our country. Our courts and our laws have been taken over by power hungry, greedy people. The only thing wrong with this story is that it does not list the names of all of the criminals involved in this horrific miscarriage of justice. My own mother was kidnapped by elder care attorney Mary Giordano of Garden City, NY who was in collusion with the late Judge Joel Asarch in Nassau County Supreme Court in Mineola. Exposing their names is key. Guardianship abuse of the elderly is rampant in this country, along with the kidnapping of young children from their loving families by DCFS based on false claims of abuse. Why is this happening? Money, always follow the money. DCFS gets huge federal funding in order for their department to exist and the workers get paid nice bonuses to carry out their criminal acts. The elderly are a gold mine for corrupt court officials who steal the estates of these innocent victims; drug them and lock them up in nursing homes in order to fill the beds and get Medicaid funding. It is a huge racket. Jamie, I am sending out prayers for you and your family. I pray your nightmare ends immediately

Rosie, I hear where you are coming from. Do not worry, we can still unite in heart and mind. One day, Jesus will return. I honestly believe that he will come to Jackson County, Missouri. Don't ask me why... It just seems to be something that I want to believe so badly. I hope to see you there. Don't panic, I love your comment! ~Leslie