• Grandma Denied Custody of Grandchildren Who were Medically Kidnapped in South Carolina

On July 10, 2015 in Spartanburg, South Carolina, the Spartanburg County Police walked right in the front door of the Headley family home while Danielle and her four boys were sleeping, and proceeded to remove all four boys from the home. Danielle had made the mistake of asking for a referral to another hospital for their youngest boy, who has had health problems since he was born. Now, all four of her boys have been kidnapped by the State, and the boys Grandmother, Brenda Bradshaw, wants to know why the State will not turn the boys over to her care.

Read full story...

• Grandma Denied Custody of Grandchildren Who were Medically Kidnapped in South Carolina

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

Karma is coming even if it takes one agency at a time! You should have expected us to come back one day fighting for others because business as usual is not in our best interest!

You know what gets me the statistics show foster kids are more likely to experience homelessness, drug addiction, prison, sex trafficking, or loose their kids one day to the system. What part of that doesn't add up? Why are they allowed to continue to destroy more lives? How many times do adoptions not work out and kids are then traumatized even more through rehoming or being dropped off as damaged goods.

Family preservation as well as kinship care should be first and the foremost primary responsibilities!
    #GreeneCountyPA
    The county who didn't care about their foster children!
    #WandaRollison
    Abusive Foster /Adoptive Parent - abused, exploited, neglected, and traumatized kids she came into contact with including her own biological kids. How many kids was she allowed to abuse and destroy with her hateful actions and words. Don't cross this one she is a monster.
    #LethaPowell Exploitive/Abusive Foster Parent
    Ran a work farm that exploited kids for free labor.
    #CindyMoore Caseworker
    who failed to investigate as well as tried to intimidate a 16 year old child
    #Wilmajohnson Caseworker
    who placed kids in homes that abused, exploited, neglected, and traumatized kids.
    No remorse has ever been shown.

Admin said: > On July 10, 2015 in Spartanburg, South Carolina, the Spartanburg County Police walked right in the front door of the Headley family home while Danielle and her four boys were sleeping, and proceeded to remove all four boys from the home. Danielle had made the mistake of asking for a referral to another hospital for their youngest boy, who has had health problems since he was born. Now, all four of her boys have been kidnapped by the State, and the boys Grandmother, Brenda Bradshaw, wants to know why the State will not turn the boys over to her care. First you need to get as much of the cox reports , court transcripts and doctors reports . Walk into the nearest FIB office and tell them your kids have been kidnapped. If they open a case then you need to start recording everyone . The FBI should put enough pressure on the court for them to do something. Most people over look them and go along with what is happening. Local police and or state police will Not help you they are under the good old boy system. Most cox worker run with polisy Not child protection Law. Also you have rights as a parent and or grand patent and they know this. Good luck it's hard I know , we just filed our first of many kidnapping cases . Don't give up your kids and or grand kids are depending on you .

Spartenburg county is the worse excuse for caring.I also went thru the same thing.My grand daughter was taken away from her family and was put into dss custody in spartenburg co.and we live in york county.Because she was mentally handicapped and her father abused her(not my son) they took her away.It took me 18 months to get here back.After raising my own kids as a single parent.none of them had ever been sick or hospitalized,they honestly almost had me.But i won.They cannot keep your babies.They even try to make my daughter sign her rights over.so dont give up.please keep us updated.

There is a Grandparent's Rights Law in SC now, it passes last year. Look up John Tpe Shaefer on facebook, he helped write the law and Nikki Haley signed it into law!!!! He lives in Easley...PM him, he will explain the law and send you a copy of it.

there is a facebook page to show your support.... https://www.facebook.com/justice4headleyfamily

That's a tragedy in itself the removal of a Child/Children. The foster carer is going to be taught what to do when this happens when it actually should be the Biological Parents that get that training the system is broke beyond belief. We want to raise our Children. We want.Justice Amen

I would bet their child was vaccine injured. Good luck!

It's wonderful that you are stepping up to help your family. They are ignoring you because it's not profitable. Even though they are supposed to be protectors of children, the only things they care about protecting are their paychecks. Big Money all around except for the families. I pray your son and his wife get their children back ASAP and file a massive lawsuit.

It's time to get the justice department involved! This is shameful as a nation that we who read these stories don't stand up and fight! ENOUGH!!!

HELP this family get their boys back and save these traumatized children from the clutches of these family court demons. Get them back to the people who love them. They must be crying their eyes out, calling for mommy and grandma. Save them now before they disappear. PLEASE HELP!

This is absolutely awful but unfortunately happens all to often. CPS doesn't want what is in the best interest of the children nor do the police or anyone involved in this corrupt system. When CPS took my daughter's away on January 5, 2015 the investigator lied and stated my daughter's couldn't go to my parent's since they did not have contact with us when we lived out of state which was far from true. My parent's had spent holiday's and always had contact with us and spent time with their granddaughter's. Just keep fighting and you and your family are in my prayers. I wish they would realize the true victims are the children in all of this. Your grandchildren are lucky to have a loving grandma like you. I pray that your whole family is reunited soon.