• LA County DCFS Whistleblower Reveals how Parents are Losing Their Children to a Corrupt System

Julian J. Dominquez, the author of "A Culture of Fear: An Inside Look at Los Angeles County’s Department of Children

Read full story...

• LA County DCFS Whistleblower Reveals how Parents are Losing Their Children to a Corrupt System

Becky-Tippen said:

MomOfIV said:
    I don't understand why we haven't had a 'Million Kids March' on Washington or something...to make Americans aware that CPS/DCFS/DFS or whatever it's called in your area, is not protecting children, but abusing them and families and to stop giving the agencies $ with quotas to fill. You can't put a gag order on a protest march...at least not yet. Most Americans are blissfully unaware at how corrupt the whole system is and believe when govt gets involved with children it because the family is at fault (justified). They don't know their children are at risk too. They don't know about lies and and drugging and fraud and corruption and profit and rape. Our children are being treated as lambs to the slaughter for adult enjoyment and we should do everything we can to protect them.
    Million Kids March is an excellent idea. I would like to plan the march, so I have started researching past marches. Any ideas you may have are welcome. Help with planning would be much appreciated.
    CPS took 9 of my children. The first they took 23 years ago; I was never able to get her back and only saw her for one hour 7 years ago. Oct. 2016 they took the other 8 and made up the reason for taking them. All 8 are now up for adoption; on the other hand they say they want to give them back. CPS has been targeting my family for years, making up one accusation after another telling us each time next time we are going to keep them.
    If you want to help me brainstorm the planning of the Million Kids March or we can call it the Million Missing March sub title Give back the Children my phone number is (phone removed for security purposes] please text me first so I will answer the phone because I get a lot of scam calls, you can also email me at [email removed for security purposes]@yahoo.com, so I do not over look the email please add Million Kids March in the subject line.

God Bless,
    Becky Tippen

@MomOfIV and @Becky-Tippen, The safest way to contact others is to create an account and use private chat. Account users can also create a private group and invite other users to join. This would be a great way to organize and plan a "Million Kids March."

MomOfIV said:

I don't understand why we haven't had a 'Million Kids March' on Washington or something...to make Americans aware that CPS/DCFS/DFS or whatever it's called in your area, is not protecting children, but abusing them and families and to stop giving the agencies $ with quotas to fill. You can't put a gag order on a protest march...at least not yet. Most Americans are blissfully unaware at how corrupt the whole system is and believe when govt gets involved with children it because the family is at fault (justified). They don't know their children are at risk too. They don't know about lies and and drugging and fraud and corruption and profit and rape. Our children are being treated as lambs to the slaughter for adult enjoyment and we should do everything we can to protect them.

Million Kids March is an excellent idea. I would like to plan the march, so I have started researching past marches. Any ideas you may have are welcome. Help with planning would be much appreciated.

CPS took 9 of my children. The first they took 23 years ago; I was never able to get her back and only saw her for one hour 7 years ago. Oct. 2016 they took the other 8 and made up the reason for taking them. All 8 are now up for adoption; on the other hand they say they want to give them back. CPS has been targeting my family for years, making up one accusation after another telling us each time next time we are going to keep them.

If you want to help me brainstorm the planning of the Million Kids March or we can call it the Million Missing March sub title Give back the Children my phone number is (phone removed for security purposes] please text me first so I will answer the phone because I get a lot of scam calls, you can also email me at [email removed for security purposes]@yahoo.com, so I do not over look the email please add Million Kids March in the subject line.

God Bless,

Becky Tippen

Hello we need help rescue my 4yr old grandson he was taken on false accusations placed with mom who lost custody two yrs ago having a family member that works for dcfs gave her the power to take him from us now my sons custody was taken n gave mom full custody with absolutely no evidence or proof of any wrong doings on oyr behalfmy grandso. Is now being abused. He wants to come home he is full of bruises cuts n wounds burns on his arms social worker has failed to protect him failed to take notes on monitored visits failed to report the truth n reality to court the mom tested dirty walks around with boyfriend n kuds smking pot in public nobody hears me we need to save him before something tragic happens.we bought him 2 pairs of new shoes he wears old shoes with heal missing big holes on both shoes he says mom sold his shoes this little boy needs help if someone can please pont me in the correct direction to save him please i dont know what else to do.![received_617924851678111.jpeg](/uploads/files/upload-0c77b194-6842-467c-85de-bfa5fc5e2fa7.jpeg) ![received_603710813099515.jpeg](/uploads/files/upload-9e59f03f-5965-45d4-8aa7-3242ce3ab238.jpeg) ![received_625014374302492.jpeg](/uploads/files/u![20151120_185213.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-5c19d891-bedb-4b87-bb60-73e83603d693.jpg) pload-568c8cc7-a4c9-4db8-a210-750cfec8b6c9.jpeg)

Is there any other culture in all of history that would allow children to be kidnapped like this? People "fighting" via an absolutely corrupt system aimed at population control and the dumbing down of the commoner by ripping families apart, killing our education system and aborting babies. Pure evil.

Juvenille dependency case:::: Hello i was previously involved dcfs case i have been in compliance with everything. For the past year and a half or more. I had court on friday for follow up on mediation that week because i was given back custody of my 3 year old daughter about 2 months ago. joint custody her father and i share. Well the judge closes the case and thats it. Well come monday the social worker tells me they made mistake and filed something. And re opened i dont understand this how is this possible can i do anything about this very upset. We didnt have court she just said its open till nov 2015. Just need answers

You get what you vote far. Just stop reelecting people.

They denied me placement of my Grandson on FRAUD in other words they said I threatened them which I did not other than a LAWSUIT, as they were very demeaning to me and I did not abuse him in fact I fought to protect him for the nine months he was in my ADULT daughters womb cps would not help then but when he was born addicted then they came in and treated me as if I was my daughter denying me placement siting not level headed, no criminal background check EVER DONE, no home study EVER DONE isn't that how they are supposed to determine relative placement? So I fought for Angel three years and lost he was adopted.......