• Dr. Susan Attacked by Los Angeles DCFS for Going to the Media – Pressure Put on Children to Turn Against Her

Dr. Susan, the Harvard-trained Beverly Hills doctor mom who had her 4 children taken away by Los Angeles County DCFS, is apparently being attacked for taking her story to the media. Just after publishing her story, DCFS canceled her visitation with her children, and rescheduled it. Was it so DCFS could indoctrinate her children and turn them against her? Health Impact News has exclusive audio recordings of Dr. Susan's conversations with her children during her last visitation, and they reveal once again just how corrupt DCFS can apparently become when they are determined to kidnap children. Dr. Susan's case has already been dismissed with prejudice by a judge in LA County, but DCFS used fraudulent documents to reopen the case in Appellate Court and reverse the decision, sending it back to Dependency Court in what is seen as a rogue travesty of justice by an out-of-control corrupt social service agency - the largest in the nation. Her case will start out all over again beginning Tuesday August 25th, and Dr. Susan is encouraging everyone to rally at the courthouse and protest this out-of-control corrupt agency that is destroying so many families in LA County.

Read full story...

• Dr. Susan Attacked by Los Angeles DCFS for Going to the Media – Pressure Put on Children to Turn Against Her

We are from New Mexico on a job our kids has been taken from DCFS they are jcfs laws they are not following the laws plus there is proof of neglect from DCFS but know one is hearing us. Please help! My name is Anthony Garcia phone [phone removed]

Hi Anthony, For security reasons, we removed your personal phone number from the post.

If you would like us to consider publishing your story, you can write to us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

You can also self-publish your story here:https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/...

Hello I got help for my daughter and the judge won't return her to me. They rather put her with anybody except the mom.its call med kidnapped,I need justices please help I lived in Tulsa and she got detained in los Angeles California. Without my knowledge or my mother.Dr Susan I need your helped.. Don't know what to do Hi Ivonne, You may share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/, and check out our Resource page here: https://medicalkidnap.com/resources/ We also encourage everyone to click on "Join the Discussion" in the main story to leave your comments directly on the article. You can also visit our HIN Community and comment via this link: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/

I am a 22 year police veteran and current police detective that has actively investigated hundreds of child abuse cases. I am also a victim of DCFS corruption. I offer the following advice: Do not ever speak to DCFS…When they come to your home, step outside and close the door behind you…Collect their business card and listen to the allegation against you…Then exert your right to reman silent and do so…Do not answer ANY questions. Do not allow them into your home. Do not allow them to see or interview your children. Do not sign anything. Do not provide them with ANY information about your children or family. If you have time, record the at the door encounter. If your children are old enough, teach them how to exercise their right to remain silent; children should exercise their right to remain silent if interviewed at school or if DCFS comes back to your home with an investigative warrant (school interviews can be avoided by home schooling your children). If you think they will come back with a warrant, go on vacation or move. Any warrantless entry to your home or any investigative warrant obtained solely on an uncorroborated anonymous allegation to the DCFS hotline is illegal; you should seek an attorney to file a federal civil rights violation lawsuit under 42 USC 1983 if DCFS makes a warrantless entry or serves an illegal warrant on your home.

Yes- the state loves to get it's hands on the parents money. My ex had a high paying job when I lost custody. He lost his job and ended up with a low paying job. He went to court to get his child support adjusted accordingly. They actually raised the child support by $1,000/month by changing my alimony payments over to child support. He is a very hard worker and still paying beyond my youngest turning 18. He says there is no point in fighting the system; that he'd just be wasting money on lawyers if he fought the payments with no guarantee of success. I understand how he feels.

Lindsey - you mentioned that fathers don't want to pay child support and that they create false charges against the mothers. Most states require that they continue to pay child support - except they pay it to the state and not the custodial parent.

My names mariah glendoras emergency response worker melissa elba has committed the biggest fraudulent report that got my daughter taking away her straight out lies need to be exposed!!!!!There has to be other families out there that she destroyed!!

Interesting! I doubt very seriously that a Christian would have the same outcome if they threatened they would be getting their Christian pastor or minister involved. America has become anti- Christ. Praise God this Jewish woman was able to maintain custody of her children; at least for now.

I wars threatened by DCFS because a neighbor that didn't like me called. They came out and checked my son and found nothing, then they were not ratified again and the police came and searched my sons body to "prove" that there were marks on him, then a detective called and bullied me drilling me with questions for a long time. I finally reached out the second worker that had come out but I was not there and told her, I'm a Jew and if you keep going with this harassment my Rabbi and the Jewish community will come down on you so hard. Anyways age apologists and left me alone...Baruch HaShem!

Yes, the New World Order is strongly in effect.

CPS is corrupt. Lawyers will not even come in and take the job to fight CPS because they no they will lose against CPS. CPS kidnaps children. I am losing my Grand daughter to CPS - not only are they taking her from the Parents - they will not let my family adopt her. They lied and they omitted the truth to the judge and the judge wont listen and she does not care - San Jose - CPS

The saddest thing about this is that it's been going on for years. And like some mentioned they target people who can't afford lawyers or don't know what to do to fight back. I'm so glad that she is putting this out there. God be that family!

More and More mothers are loosing their children solely because the father doesn't want to pay support. The current system is flawed. Currently all a man has to do is claim the mother in mentally ill. No proof needed. Or that the mother in alienating the children against the father. Boom gone mom gets nothing. California needs to do away completely with these " evaluators "". Riverside County is having major issues with this and to get it heard before the judge is a joke. F210 cant keep a judge and all those cases get lost in the cracks going years and years with nothing changing. Most of those cases having 8 or more judges with nothing resolved. This is a huge injustice ! The ones loosing are the children involved and the mental anguish likely unrepairable . . THIS NEEDS OUT IN THE MEDIA !!

I feel we must stand up for Dr Susan and all of the other innocent victims of CPS/DCFS. Silence is complicity. Our founding fathers taught us that freedom is not free and to maintain liberty we must always fight for it. I only recommend PEACEFUL activism. Nancy Schaeffer and her husband courageously gave their lives exposing the darkness of this system and gave voices to those whom had been destroyed and silenced. They are HEROES! We cannot allow ourselves to be intimidated from doing what we know is right for ourselves, others and our beautiful Nation. A Google search about mind control, cybernetic technology, transhumanism, nanochip brain implants etc...will enlighten people about the dangers we are all facing from technology and human/medical experimentation; along with the future dangers of maintaining silence, secrecy and complicity. We must do all that is within our power to stop these crimes against parents, children

Give to Dr Ausan her children. ..the La social services is so corrupted.... I hope her kids t doing ok...I can feal her pain my prayer r with you all..

They don't have that power what it is that the government refuse to stop them am witnessed to this the higher I went to protect my children I lost my children but having recording and certified mail sent to many state officials has proven they are all apart of this this crime sold our children for bonuses higher commission not well being of child

It's time to stop this insanity nationwide.! There are almost 500000 children in state's custody across our country and the majority of them are taken unjustly for the reasons of FED funding. Children's lives are being destroyed as is the family unit. Wake up America!

This is a brutal epidemic going on coast to coast. Child Protective Services in every state are filling quotas and state coffers by chasing endless Federal money for "protecting children". Most of the cases are flimsy or outright fabricated just to keep money flowing. In the case of Dr. Susan, that hit upon a high profile person who is able to fight back, but in most cases, CPS target middle class or poor families who simple have to fight the best they can, go to court while the case worker flat out lie, then have their children ripped from them and put up for adoption---all to chase that money. 80% of the CPS cases are false. Children are dying by the hundreds in CPS custody and the families only get their children back once the child is actually dead.

Dr. Susan is not alone in her experience. All across the country, from CA to CT to the tip of FL, CPS agencies use tactics, fraud, coersion and illegal intimidation to hold childten under the guise of protection. In happened to me and my family after we went to DCF for voluntary services to fully meet the mental health needs of our disturbed, kinship adopted daughter. She was 7 at the time. We lost custody of her for two years because it was said that the reason i wanted to secure therapist recommended residential treatment for her was because i didn't want or love my daughter, and we were threatened with the loss of our two thriving children all along the way. The case plan narative was a twisted array of lies and our family was nearly destroyed. Protective Services harms many children and families all across America, but starting the collective conversation to expose and change its practices is a dangerous proposition. Just consider what happened to Sen. Nancy Schaefer of GA when she tried to do so in her state.

Give Dr mom back her children she's the best mom in the California children services cannot teach or learn to love you must do it naturally ...from a mom to a mom