• BREAKING - Illinois Social Worker Threatens to Arrest Teen Isaiah Rider When He Turns 18

In a stunning new development on the Isaiah Rider case, a social worker from Illinois told Isaiah Wednesday that if he were to decide to move out on his own when he turns 18 next week, he would be arrested. Missouri resident Isaiah Rider is not a criminal, nor is he in any way incompetent. Far from it. He is a good student with ambitions of becoming a doctor in the future. But another state is controlling his life, and a caseworker from the state of Illinois DCFS (Child Protective Services) is making it clear that there will be serious repercussions for Isaiah when he becomes a legal adult if he tries to escape the control of DCFS. The Rider family is reeling from this new revelation.

Read full story...

• BREAKING - Illinois Social Worker Threatens to Arrest Teen Isaiah Rider When He Turns 18

He is old enough to join the military. He should be able to do as he sees fit. leave this young man alone.

Joe madden is crazy saying I will arrest him Isaiah if he escapes yeah right social workers can not arrest Isaiah Joe madden has no authority to arrest Isaiah only police can arrest people

Thank you Sarah for asking the most important question. Someone is slinging a whole lot of BS here. They are lying to him.

Go, Isaah

It seems like no one is interested in protecting this boy; only in protecting themselves and their own selfish interests. Is everyone there afraid of the authorities and their backlash if they stand up for him and his rights? In some jurisdictions, it's an unspoken truth that when you question or defy authorities, there are big negative consequences to pay. If I was his mother, I would not stop fighting for his rights at any cost. He is doing the right thing by reaching out and going public with his plea. God bless him in his struggles!

Where is this boy's attorney?

But the problem then is, if they DO find him, fugitive warrants and police SWAT teams get involved.

he should run away and keep hidden until age 21. They will have to dissolve the guardianship. In order to keep him past that they have to seek a conservator, which means they have to prove he is incompetent. If they can't find him, they cannot speak to his competence and will not be granted conservatorship.

Related action opportunities: Action Opportunity: When 17 Year Old Illinois Foster Child Isaiah Reported His Rapist, No One Investigated http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/2tmma1/action_opportunity_when_17_year_old_illinois/ Follow Up Action Opportunity: Ask the Government to Let 17 Year Old Illinois Foster Child Isaiah Speak about His Rape With his Pastor http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/2tmma1/action_opportunity_when_17_year_old_illinois/combkmh Follow Up Action Opportunity: Urge investigation of LGAL for Isaiah http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/2tmma1/action_opportunity_when_17_year_old_illinois/cpca48z

Governor Bruce please please release Isaiah rider now please

Doesn't marriage provide automatic Emancipation? I am sure we can find him a wife. I am shocked that this abuse, false imprisonment is allowed.. Somebody with very deep pockets is paying a lot of money to break every law in our Country keeping this man locked up.

Did we the people ban slavery or not? I for one will take up arms and go to war if need be. slavery was wrong is wrong and always will be wrong.

This is all nonsense. The boy will be eighteen. It is very unfortunate that he and his family are being threatened. It is all nonsense. I hope and pray that some attorney in the state where this child resides will step in and give this child appropriate legal advice. If he has been enrolled in any type of study, somebody should be filing a lawsuit on his behalf, immediately. I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. But - I do believe that the child and his family feel unsafe. Somebody needs to step up here, and the proper person to do that is an attorney licensed in the appropriate state. Prayers to the family.