• Homebirthed Newborn Medically Kidnapped at Illinois Children’s Hospital

The date was May 23, 2012. It was a beautiful midwife-assisted homebirth: a planned water birth and lotus birth. Mother Dontia, father Armondo, big brother Deon, and new baby sister Asaliah, were all happy and doing great after the birth. However, concerns regarding redness around the umbilical cord at Asaliah’s navel caused mom to seek medical treatment on June 8, 2012, at the OSF St. Francis Children’s Hospital in Peoria, Illinois. Little did Dontia know that this seemingly unassuming trip to the E.R., seeking help for her baby’s infection, would reportedly end up completely destroying her life by removing both her 11 year-old son and her newborn baby from her custody, violating what she claims is her constitutional right to religious freedom, and later, while still in the midst of fighting CPS for her medically kidnapped children, sending her into a life of hiding and secrecy to protect the life of her third unborn child. Deon is now 14, Asaliah is now 3, and her third child (un-named to conceal her identity and protect her from being seized), is now 2. Dontia has not seen or spoken to Deon in three years, nor has she had visitations with Asaliah since she fled Illinois, unable to bear the loss of another child. Dontia and her third child remain in hiding today. This is her story.

Read full story...

Kitty said: > Is there a specific way to contact nbc? As I have reached out to the news and talk shows radio stations newspapers even congressmen and no one will even call or email me... Nothing .. Nada... And here I am going into year 10 of fighting cps and the crap they do and allow to happen! So bad now that 1 of said children is now almost 20 and the other is 13 and is currently having issues again that cps has been called in and still they allow these issues to go on !! If you can try contacting Fox News because they have aired on their news network about government overreach and depriving the rights of American citizens of their basic liberties as well as similar issues. Don't contact NBC or other mainstream news outlets because they are for this type of behavior and the mainstream news media has an agenda with Government programs like CPS.

This story needs media exposure, DCFS, should have been under investigation a long time ago. They take children from parents who love and care for their children and allow them to stay in homes with parents/foster parents who molest and abuse them. In some cases these DCFS decisions ended badly for these children. There should be a federal investigation done.

Lotus birth is a normal, nonviolent postpartum practice. Just because some are uninformed of cultural variations does not give them the right to take your child.

Why is it that CPs takes children who are not being abused but the ones that are abused are tortured or killed.I can't understand it.Lowlifes,that's what they are.

Is there a specific way to contact nbc? As I have reached out to the news and talk shows radio stations newspapers even congressmen and no one will even call or email me... Nothing .. Nada... And here I am going into year 10 of fighting cps and the crap they do and allow to happen! So bad now that 1 of said children is now almost 20 and the other is 13 and is currently having issues again that cps has been called in and still they allow these issues to go on !!

its completely horrendous.i would imagine it could change if the news of all those medically children snatching would go global.compare the American states madness with other developed countries.I'm sure those children stealing institutions are very keen on keeping it away from global public I'm danish and living in Sweden and i do what i can to educate ppl.of this but not many believe it can be true that the "great America"can have such institutions keep on fighting kindly LONE S.

I am currently visiting in the peoples republic of Illinois and it is a scary place. The only people that are allowed to be armed are criminals and the cops. I cannot wait to leave.

If you have children, get the heck out of Illinois! It's a child stealing state, Obama's state!

If people are not in the streets over things like this, nothing will wake them up in time. Their brains too destroyed by fluoride and vaccines to be cognitive of anything.

How do I get in contact with this mother because I also look live in Peoria il and dcfs recently did something similar to me

The birthing center, water birth of my fifth child was the most heavenly experience of my life. The moon was out, the sun was out and the temperature was 102'. I did not feel an ounce of pain

I just can't believe this stuff goes on

get ahold of nbc. they are seeking stories about cps and the abuse of power they are imposing apon the people. they are destroying the very fabric that holds families together. NBC will help you be heard!

I just keep reading of the power DHS/DCFS or whatever name they have given themselves and the confirmation our just system does not practice justice and works to endoctrinate our children and destroy families. I would think the muslim community would come to play at this injustice as well.