• Native American CPS Whistleblower Goes Missing in North Carolina – Daughter on the Run

Two videos recorded the scene on the night of April 14, 2014, when Cheyenne and Randy Davis were followed for at least a mile by law enforcement, pulled over, and brutally separated by Sampson County Deputies. No reasons were given for the stop and subsequent arrest of Randy, nor the abduction of his daughter, Cheyenne. What we do know is that Randy Davis is a whistleblower on State corruption related to CPS and Native American funding. His whereabouts are currently unknown, and his daughter, who has escaped from Foster care, is on the run and hiding until she turns 18.

Read full story...

• Native American CPS Whistleblower Goes Missing in North Carolina – Daughter on the Run

It is PAST Time that the People stop allowing this to happening. If If you choose to contact me so I can help

Alan said: > It is PAST Time that the People stop allowing this to happening. If If you choose to contact me so I can help Hi Alan, You can contact us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

LittleLady said: > I am, as always, flabbergasted by these reports. Who'd have imagined such crazy? Nazi comes to mind. During one of my incarcerations for spurious and petty allegations, I asked an officer why I was under arrest. He said, "I do not know." Heaven, help these officers to learn the law and love liberty more than self! Otherwise, destruction is eminent. After all the Christians are destroyed, they themselves are destroyed. And somehow, in His wisdom, God preserves a remnant. I look at pictures of Jesus... I can almost see Him weep. America! America... Cheyenne... I will pray for you and all the Chaotan Nation. I want to say so much for you. It is a pattern that has repeated over and over in the history of the world. > Power, money, murder: they all go together. > First spiritually, then physically. I aim to always follow the Holy Spirit (I call Her the bride of God... forgive me if this is a difficult notion... just consider it)... there is safety in following the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost led people to safety and ultimate victory during WWII. > God bless the pure in heart. I think the meek inherit the earth. This is nice. The earth and the world are in God's hands (Isaiah). > Cheyenne, you are so beautiful. If the recording is of your voice, it is also beautiful. I come from a people that profess to know God. They profess to possess a history of the Native Americans. I read the last pages

Government workers cannot be trusted to 'serve and protect' law abiding citizens. Those wearing a badge

This has been going on all over the country. The new thing is medical kidnap. Kids of all ages are brought to Hospitals for treatment, or asking for another opinion and they are calling CPS,DSS/DCF with accusations of medical neglect.Then many are taken into custody and being used in drug trials. Being 16, 17, or even turning 18 is no longer getting these kids out of the clutches of the Child Protective kidnapping rings we call child protective services, the family courts are corrupt as well.

I am, as always, flabbergasted by these reports. Who'd have imagined such crazy? Nazi comes to mind. During one of my incarcerations for spurious and petty allegations, I asked an officer why I was under arrest. He said, "I do not know." Heaven, help these officers to learn the law and love liberty more than self! Otherwise, destruction is eminent. After all the Christians are destroyed, they themselves are destroyed. And somehow, in His wisdom, God preserves a remnant. I look at pictures of Jesus... I can almost see Him weep. America! America... Cheyenne... I will pray for you and all the Chaotan Nation. I want to say so much for you. It is a pattern that has repeated over and over in the history of the world. Power, money, murder: they all go together. First spiritually, then physically. I aim to always follow the Holy Spirit (I call Her the bride of God... forgive me if this is a difficult notion... just consider it)... there is safety in following the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost led people to safety and ultimate victory during WWII. God bless the pure in heart. I think the meek inherit the earth. This is nice. The earth and the world are in God's hands (Isaiah). Cheyenne, you are so beautiful. If the recording is of your voice, it is also beautiful. I come from a people that profess to know God. They profess to possess a history of the Native Americans. I read the last pages

This does not surprise me at all, being native american, I have seen CPS or what ever they are called in other states, taking native american children right off the reservations this out any proof of wrong doing, CPS is feeling the heat from all these internet sources and will stop at nothing to protect there money and hide behind there immunity and the judges they own.

I pray that this child stays safe and out of NC. CPS is so wrong I know the CORRUPTIONS and lies that tell as well as I know children are sold for profits I read about it every where as its only the web and its yapping to my own daughter right now. Raleigh NC.They are very corrupted. Ps my heart go's out to all the innocent families that are and has been destroyed and torn apart By CHILD PROTECTIVE nationwide and that were wrong doings for profits by cps Blessings