• Judge Orders CPS to Return Baby to Parents in Texas Medical Kidnap Case

Tears of relief and joyful smiles were a few indicators of the emotions that Diana Gonzalez and Ethan Johnson felt Tuesday morning when state District Judge Charles Van Orden ruled that their 10-month-old daughter, Melodi, must be returned to them that afternoon by Child Protective Services. But their rejoicing was cut short briefly Tuesday afternoon when a CPS investigator allegedly defied Van Orden’s order that the couple could be with their daughter at McLane Children’s Hospital Scott

Read full story...

what a a wonderful story! i have one too about my ggrandfather and family from Russia (he was polish). could we share stories or keep contact? my ggrands daughter wrote the short story of it all! (he learned to make outdoorsmen boots as a trade but when in north dakota became wheat farmer.)

Praise God! Best of Luck!!!

Money and craziness rules at CPS and simular organisations all over the world. COT'We are dedicated to closing the loopholes in airline rules that allow traffickers to fly their child victims as unaccompanied minors, transporting their product to pedophiles globally'.

Oh, thank God, and thank you Judge Van Orden.

I am so happy for Melodi. Parents have enough struggles without having to fight 'the system'. Every betrayal of these children takes a toll. I hope that Melodi knows the joy of running barefoot. My ancestor (Andersens) made shoes for European royalty. When they moved to America, they made shoes for children without any profit

Well praise the Lord. . I pray my grandson gets to come back home too

Thank God this family has been reunited and the judge did the right thing. I pray your family can begin healing from what has happened.