• Another Baby Medically Kidnapped in South Carolina over Broken Bones – Parents Thrown in Jail

Jason and Mattie Walls from South Carolina took their frail, premature daughter to the emergency room after she became limp and was not breathing properly. What followed next was a chain of events resulting in every parents' worst nightmare: The seizure of their daughter and removal from their custody, and charges made against them for child abuse which resulted in spending time in jail - all because they took their baby to the hospital looking for help.

Read full story...

• Another Baby Medically Kidnapped in South Carolina over Broken Bones – Parents Thrown in Jail

My name is sherry Best I am from OneOnta Alabama.Your story is so much like mine my granddaughter was took a year ago we took her to the er because she was woozing and was running a fever when we got to our local hospital the said she was dehydrated they hooked her up to a iv and said she needed to be transferred to children's hospital in Birmingham Al.After we arrived they did all the basic test a couple hours later they came in her room and told us that she had a fractured ankle and that she had to have more test done and as of now the parents was being questioned for child abuse.The Dr came in later and said she had several fractures.Blount county Dhr was called and Blount County police was notified.They took her and put her in foster care they never ask a family member if we would take her.Now it has been a year and they are trying to get the parents to give up there rights. We have ask for her to be tested for vitamin D deficiency, low iron,They said that couldn't be it. It starts when the mom is pregnant poor diet,lack of sunshine,no vitamins, hard labor c-section my daughter had all this plus I am vitamin D deficient, vitamin B,and C I have arthritis, carpal tunnel and bad knees and a bad thyroid.My mom had bone cancer and her mom had bone cancer all which is something to do with the bones and can be passed down from mom to daughter. But they still want test my granddaughter they just treat us like we are animals.I just wanted everybody to know my story.It is suppose to be that we are innocent to proven guilty but it is that we are guilty to we prove ourselves innocent.

My wife and I had a terrible experience with dr Henderson also, she accused my wife of breaking our child's leg in sept of 2013 we went through the ringer my wife was arrested but in the end we prevailed thanks to my attorney and Dr Chris Bray although we never lost custody of our child or slept away from her for a night it was a rough 7 months of dss and almost 2 yrs before my attorney got the charges dismissed and our name cleared. This dr Henderson needs to be removed from the medical field she's a terrible human being!! B

Makes me sick that DSS steps in and do this to parents that do not deserve this. They wouldn't step in the help save a child who really needed it and that child is now gone leaving a brother behind scared for life mentally because he watched the accident that took her life. This because of a mother's neglect. I begged these people for 3 years to do something. These people needs to stop taking children from parents that are trying to do right and do something with these sorry women that should not be aloud to have children!

I have the same attorney Richard w Allen he had me lie to the judge in court agree to something I didn't do and they did charged me with child neglect and endangerment and keep changing their story around and it happens in March 19 and they still have her in a foster care.. I completed the treatment plan and she was supposed to be home this October and yet they changed it to 12 months now....

Heartbreaking

OH MY GOD a bundle of joy turn into a nightmare wow I can't just begin to imagine how cruel the devil can be. No matter what I pray they stay strong for her. I am really lost of words.

This absolutely breaks my heart. It seems the same doctor's are constantly calling DJFS about abusive behavior of parent's yet they will go on the stand as "expert witnesses" and lie and the judge's don't seem to care. Your family is in my prayers.