• Los Angeles County DCFS Horror Story: Baby Kidnapped for Two Years and Innocent Mother Incarcerated

Tammi Stefano interviewed Amy Duran on Friday August 28th on The National Safe Child Show. Amy is a mother who had her son taken by Los Angeles County’s Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) with the help of the Police Department. Vindictive people used DCFS and local law enforcement to kidnap Amy's son, and to put Amy into a holding cell in a detention center where she was told she would spend the next 12 years, even though she had violated no laws and was not convicted of any crimes. During this time, Amy fainted several times, and could not tell the difference between night and day as there were no windows in the cell. Amy never gave up, however. She fought back, and over three and a half years later she won her case and had her son returned to her custody. Her son was kidnapped by DCFS when he was 11 months old, and at age 4 he has now spent half of his life away from his mother and in foster care with strange people. Here is Amy's story, showing an example of how LA County DCFS does not protect children, but destroys families.

Read full story...

• Los Angeles County DCFS Horror Story: Baby Kidnapped for Two Years and Innocent Mother Incarcerated

Hello. Amy mentions templates on her fb page. I looked for her on fb but couldn't find it. Please provide a link. I need to request my records from dcfs. Thank you

Amy, What a great outcome for you! :-) :-) :-) On my mind today is the story of a loving mother. Did you know that **Ben Carson** is running for president? He gets almost no media attention. I watched a play about him when I was 12 years old. It was unforgettable. He was an inner-city boy. I was attending one of the worst schools in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. My older brother was a "banger" who was smoking and in to graffiti. I went on a school field trip where we learned about one of the most phenomenal doctors in America. I did not expect to learn about his humble journey through life. It was so memorable. He basically had so much teenage angst that he almost killed a friend of his on the basketball court over a small disagreement (with a pen I think). Anyways, he got on his knees and realized that he wanted to change. His mother was praying over him. He attributes his success in life to her. Amy, you are a mother like that. Ben Carson wrote a book with Cecil Murphey called, "Gifted Hands". My younger brother met Dr.Carson in a little auditorium with great respect. When I think about it, I imagine that there is still hope. I hope that I am available to vote. I hope that I make it to the election booth. Only God knows what tomorrow holds. I will always believe in the power of a mother's love. Sincerely, Mother Mara