• 5 Seniors Die after Flu Shot at Assisted Care Center in Georgia

Health Impact News has just received urgent information from health care workers at Hope Assisted Living

Read full story...

My sister had never had a flu or pneumonia shot in her life. She was 55 yrs old when she got a pneumonia shot. She had the shot around 2 pm, I went to visit her that same day, around 8 pm, and was shocked to find her slumped over her desk. Horrible!

I had to change GPs because of the insistence and persistence that my 85 yr old mum get the flu shot. We even had to hide from the nurse to get out of having it. Mother had pneumonia after vaccine few years before, but had been well without it. But Drs treat me like I'm irresponsible for not being upto date with it. I had a flu shot several years ago and was so sick. And also my daughter who was in her mid 20s. Never again! Culling off the elderly in various ways. Recently rescued my mother from insane cardiologist who almost killed her.

My mom has gotten the flu shot for the past 20 years and now has Alzheimers, probably from all the heavy metals she's taken in her body from these vaccines over the years. The damage isn't always immediate.

My mother received a flu shot and it put her into a wheelchair with a diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis, out of nowhere at the age of 72. She underwent several years of methotrexate and prednisone before I intervened. I said we are taking her records to a different doctor, and then suddenly she didn't have it anymore. You have to guard your parents. Medical offices have various incentives tied to the percentage of the patient population "fully immunized".

I got the swine flu shot.Flue shot also have peanut oil in them.Think about all the children in school with peanut allergies. Well guess what happened to me. I am now deadly allergic to peanuts. MMR vaccine given to little ones have peanut oil, Mercury and other non active virus. HEAD SCIENTIST FOR MERK.Dr. Maurice Hillman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS, and Cancer viruses in vaccine.

My father, an active, healthy (golf, tennis, bowling, cards EVERY week) got a flu shot (despite my telling him not to) and 2 weeks later was in the hospital - he appeared to have a stroke as half his face collapsed. The Dr.'s did not believe he had a stroke however and I asked them if it was because of the flu shot - one of the Dr's did tell me he WILL NEVER get the flu vaccine and that yes, this could very well be because of the flu vaccine (how refreshing - an honest Dr.). My dad is slowly recovering (if he were not so active I do not know if he would have). He was in the hospital for 1 week and then rehab for 3 more - now home and outpatient rehab. Do not allow your parents, friends, loved ones to get a flu shot!

I've gotten the flu shot for 5 years in a row and this last time I had a bald spot on my head (alopecia aereata) within two and a half weeks of getting the shot. Vaccines have been linked with alopecia aereata but doctors won't tell you. Lucky for me the bald spot is growing back but I'm not getting any more flu shots.

I had a flu shot about 52 years ago and had the flu, haven't had one since and haven't had the flu....haven't had pneumonia shot either and no pneumonia.....

My Mother just had a flu shot and pneumonia shot on Friday. I wished I would have went to dr with her now. I would have never allowed her to get it. She has been extremely sick vomiting and diarrhea since. Now she has pain I. Her chest and sounds like pneumonia. Took her back to dr and said it was just a virus. I'm not convinced because she was feeling great before she got shots. No signs of sickness at all. Now in extremely worried. What would you do if you were me? Should I take her to hospital?

As one who has provided care and oversight to so many beloved elderly in our family (all in 90's) who are now gone, I implore of Nancy and the others to please listen...and then follow your own wisdom (intuition) to not allow another flu shot. Not only is there the oft' added Thimersol preservative of Mercury which, over time, does accumulate in the brain (implicated in abnormal dementia of Alzheimer's), but so have I seen a recent report in the news that is touting how "specifically for the elderly"...who have received little to no significant benefit from prior annual flu vaccines...there are two new flu vaccines this season in the 'tri' or 'quad' variety...which means...there will be either three or four strains of flu virus in one injection for what health authorities are hoping will (finally) provide robust antibody development...and I suggest will actually incite 'all the more' adverse reaction in this agedly vulnerable population. The problem is that ALL 'prophylactic' (unnaturally delivered in muscle or blood, not via respiratory system) vaccines are perceived by the body as pro-inflammatory and with flu, in particular, they depress the strength or protective function of the innate immune system for a few days...which is why some folks who are immunologically weak do come down with the flu. In other words, it depends on what one's immunity is (more robust or more challenged) before one receives a vaccine. Plus, for those who think a nasal application such as FluMist might be better, this is made with a 'live' virus that, after one dose, has been found to shed (gets shared) for 21 days which means all the more are being unnaturally exposed to flu. Don't be fooled by the propaganda because rather than as the CDC and WHO who claim they are seeking 'herd immunity'...the reality is this is more akin to what I can only see as 'herd infection.' Not surprisingly, this is why there are many adverse reactions in the third world countries where all ages, but primarily the children, who are severely compromised (malnutrition, unclean water, close quarters, various health disorders, etc.) and are given whatever vaccine (i.e. flu, polio, whopping cough (Pertussis), etc.) will evolve into that disease...and if not permanently harmed, so are hundreds being further weakened enough that they die, often because there's little access to treatment. Matter of fact, when we know the Supreme Court of India is looking into whether there is lawful merit to sue the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for what their (heavily pushed) Gardasil (HPV) vaccine (made by Merck) has done to injure and kill young women (unfortunately, also pushed in our country for girls and boys ages 9-26)...how could anyone place their trust in such a dubious entity, operation and product. Unfortunately, India is not an isolated case...and sadly, if it is found that five elderly people have died in Georgia due to unnecessary vaccine exposure, neither will this likely be a sole tragedy primarily because this is the Flu season...and as I have seen first-hand, not enough administrators or decision makers of these housing properties ever question the LACK of basic sense when thinking that (somehow) such one-size-fits-all injection will be safe. That it is not...and rather than take any undue risk, please avoid Flu vaccines. Even as grim as it is, many thanks to Health Impact News for this latest news and by now, the long appreciated ethical integrity. It so matters that you keep on doing what you do so well. Thank you.

My husband's grandfather dropped dead sitting on his scooter within an hour of receiving his flu shot. It was so sad and so obvious what had caused it, yet no one felt the need to file a report with the VAERS. Made me wonder how often that happens and no one bothers to even report it.

The I'm 28 and have only had the flu shot twice as an adult. And I've only had the flu twice- the years I got the shot. I have not taken the vaccine since and I even kissed my husband (then boyfriend) when he had the flu and never caught it!

If they gave this without the consent, isn't that murder, or at least negligent homicide? Medical hubris is appalling and has to be checked. How Congress gave the vaccine industry immunity from the legal system is mind boggling?

'And then of course, as you well know, we may suspect that there are other reasons that could be political or genocidal because the product is administered to large amounts of older people and as you well know in nursing homes where they receive flu vaccines there are many, many cases of flu shortly after the vaccination effort which indicates a total association and from a very crude point of view the perpetuation of life in older people particularly in nursing homes is not desirable to those that handle the funds. So of course we cannot prove this but it certainly presents a seductive hypothesis.'--- Eva Snead, M.D.

I had the same thing happen to me two years in a row, when I was in my forties. Never had a flu shot again, and haven't had the flu again...and that was ten years ago. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I am Senior female mid 70's. Been getting flu shots yearly for last 8 years. And got pneumonia vaccine also as needed. I never had any bad reaction at time, BUT I ALWAYS GOT SEVERE FLU AND ENDED INTO PNEUMONIA EVERY SINGLE FEB.-MARCH. IN BED AT HOME TOO SICK TO EVEN GO TO DOCTOR. I am rather homebound, live alone, go out only to market. Dont know how I get exposed so Easily. This year, I wont get a flu vaccine shot at all and will see if I get that sick. Doctor kinda laughs that I get flu so bad yearly after vaccine, but says "Well, You probably could die without the vaccine, instead of just getting real sick". I will f ind out '14-'15 if I get so sick WITHOUT FLU SHOT.