• FDA Attacks Man for Selling Supplement that has Healed Tens of Thousands – Facing 37 Years in Prison

For almost 5 years, the FDA has been attacking Daniel Smith of Spokane Washington for selling a mineral supplement that purifies water and has been used in places like Africa by the Red Cross to prevent Malaria. The product is called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), and the active ingredient is sodium chlorite, a common mineral that is even used in some municipalities in the U.S. to purify water instead of chlorine. Daniel Smith will face a trial in less than 30 days, the culmination of close to 5 years of legal battles, that could result in him spending 37 years in prison if convicted. In addition, a homeschool family recently had their 7 children seized and taken away simply because the father was using this same supplement. Why? Because the FDA has not approved this product for health claims. Has the product killed anyone? No. Do FDA approved products kill anyone? Yes. According to statistics published by medical authorities themselves, FDA prescription drugs are one of the top causes of death in the United States, and probably the #1 cause of death among Americans today. Read More:

Read full story...

• FDA Attacks Man for Selling Supplement that has Healed Tens of Thousands – Facing 37 Years in Prison

Admin said:

For almost 5 years, the FDA has been attacking Daniel Smith of Spokane Washington for selling a mineral supplement that purifies water and has been used in places like Africa by the Red Cross to prevent Malaria. The product is called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), and the active ingredient is sodium chlorite, a common mineral that is even used in some municipalities in the U.S. to purify water instead of chlorine. Daniel Smith will face a trial in less than 30 days, the culmination of close to 5 years of legal battles, that could result in him spending 37 years in prison if convicted. In addition, a homeschool family recently had their 7 children seized and taken away simply because the father was using this same supplement. Why? Because the FDA has not approved this product for health claims. Has the product killed anyone? No. Do FDA approved products kill anyone? Yes. According to statistics published by medical authorities themselves, FDA prescription drugs are one of the top causes of death in the United States, and probably the #1 cause of death among Americans today. Read More:
    To those that are well and healthy that's awesome. I was very sick for sometime and took mms of all things to try and over came what was making me not sleep at night my hair fell out and lost my appetite. I had alots of other symptoms but the list would be way too long. Lets just put it this way I wanted to end my life it was that bad. So I started taking the MMS by soaking my mouth and feet and to this day I'm well again I eat three times a day I can fall asleep on Q and my hair is growing again. Everything is back to normal!!! The worry is over people! I don't work for the MMS solution company and have no connection to anyone that does wanted to share my story because it saved me from dispare. The only thing that is powerful enough to kill any negative pathogen and two hours later the chemical turns to salt the same salt our bodies require. This isn't a joke people be careful who you listen to. My doctor asked me what I've been doing because there was no way the lesions in my liver and colon healed so fast that is the truth so what ever the disease that was causing the many symptoms that I was having also caused lesions! You can make your own judgement here. I wouldn't listen to anyone that aren't sick and doesn't have health issues and says it doesn't work! Thanks and hope everyone that has health issues can turn themselves around also!!!!!!

Hope sodium chlorite never gets banned by the FDA it should be our right to choose what we put into our bodies and works for us!!!!! From MMS to cannabis!!!!!

Arrow said: > I know someone who had two variants of Epstein Barr virus causing a condition called chronic fatigue. She had been unable to work for a year and her doctor said that there was no treatment. She took MMS for one week and was feeling great, went back to work and now living a normal life. How odd. E-B variants of the herpes virus have not only never been documented to cause CFS, they are also present in over 90% of the world population. They are virtually asymptomatic and to date, no single substance has EVER been found to be effective against it in both its lytic (active) and latent (inactive) forms.

Lets make this short and sweet. If something dirt cheap can cure diseases and viruses and is available to the public the medical industry would go bankrupt. It's common sense. Millions of doctors would lose jobs and millions of drugs would be eliminated because this "one thing" works so well. They dont want cures. Curing = them losing money they want to keep u drugged up and constantly have u return for treatment and keep buying their drugs. Its sad but true. Pure common sense

If you want to know what you can do you can go to the MMS official site and donate funds to Daniel's defense. The official site also tells you everything there is to know about MMS and how to use it. Lots of testimonials there. www.genesis2church.org

I know someone who had two variants of Epstein Barr virus causing a condition called chronic fatigue. She had been unable to work for a year and her doctor said that there was no treatment. She took MMS for one week and was feeling great, went back to work and now living a normal life.

All for the sake of greed. They do not care what your health is or what your family is going to suffer if you die. One hand washes the other in this sick land of America. The FDA

My Wife's Stage IV breast cancer and MS has just been cured with cannabis oil. Cannabis oil is a great medication, to hell with the government and their insane policy, we have a medication that is 100% assured to cure cancer and you don't need to waste so much money on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn't work.If you are looking for a safe medication, look no further than what cannabis oil can provide,cannabis is medicine for the masses and no one has the right to control its use.My family is now a brand new one, so stop your worries, go get the oil and set your family free.Cancer is a deadly disease that hold no respect to family harmony.Make your health better by using cannabis oil in your everyday life.

What law did he break? If no law was broken then FDA are the criminals behind this and then the question are why are you all allowing something like FDA etc to exist when they dont have a purpose to protect people from dangerous food, medicine etc, they do exactly what comes in their gray dead mind.

They ARE the pharmaceutical companies. All those at the top of the FDA were put there by the drug industry.

So there you have it. This stuff cures malaria in 24 for 48 hours. The FDA, which is owned by the pharmaceutical giants in the US, is prosecuting people for promoting this product as having health benefits.

Preach it sister!

Quote: "Surely there is a place in this country where employees of the FDA are of better quality than this bunch."... Evelyn, wouldn't it be nice IF that were so? I sadly doubt that is really possible anymore. If it still IS possible I'd be surprise and want to know where that state is. Also the FDA is run by the federal gov and not the state(s). Just another instance of federal government inserting itself into state affairs. Until Governors AND the people who live in the states stand up and REVOLT, the federal government will unfortunately continue to UNCONSTITUTIONALLY insert itself into the states business.

What are you talking about? They BROKE no law. Try reading an article before commenting and wasting people(s) time.

Apparently this substance/supplement (MMS) is rendered perfectly harmless when used properly. There's apparently NO indication that this father had been using it in any way that is harmful to his family. If it's STILL legal to purchase and use I fail to see WHY the DHS was brought in or why local authorities saw fit to KIDNAP the children! And we allowed OUR kids to play outside with no shoes on as does OUR kids allow theirs to do! So if they happen to run outside in the snow without their shoes on... WHO CARES? Good grief, in Swedish countries they get out of a sauna and ROLL AROUND in the show! They're said to be some of the HEALTHIEST people on Earth! Liberals in our government have been trying to keep Americans from treating themselves with natural supplements, etc for decades. It hasn't been so long now since we first started seeing Stevia products allowed in our country. Hmm... wonder if the possible financial effects of a sweetener giving refined sugar a 'run for it's money' could have had ANY thing to do with that? The sugar industry makes money hand over fist in America and Heaven FORBID that a natural product like Stevia would be allowed to compete with their profits. Oh yes, lets not forget that Stevia has NO commonly known dangerous side-effects from using too much. Can we say the same for sugar? Does Diabetes occur from too much sugar intake? Umm... yeah. Now with GMO's being pushed upon humans as being 'safe' we are hearing about people who grow their own food starting to feel pressure from government not to let THEIR plants cause cross over pollination of those GMO crops. How long before Americans are told they can't grow food plants unless they're a certain distance from government approved GMO crops? And what's the 'natural' progression of such a mandate?... You aren't allowed to grow your own food crops at ALL. Sounds to ignorant to be possible, right? It sadly doesn't seem so impossible to me, not anymore. I've lived for 66 yrs as a natural citizen of the U.S. and now nearly every day I find myself sickened to read/hear/watch/see the SHOCKING WAY my beloved nation has turned into a place that I used to watch on the news... a nation that was our enemy (and the worlds enemy). We used to HATE the ideology of that nation (the old USSR) where her people were subjects of the ruling class and had no freedom(s) of their own. And I grew up seeing the photos of Jews that had been exterminated by Hitler's gestapo devils and thought how blessed I was to live in the U.S. of America... that FREEST, most wonderful nation in the world. Instead of crying daily over the turn my homeland has taken I just get more and more ANGRY. And I pray .... I pray for my God to intervene and remove those who hate Him and hate freedom from their (abused) seats of power. And I firmly believe (sadly) that unless God DOES so this will only get worse.

I stand with you Simunye.

Hopefully a revolt WORLDWIDE! It is needed.

Jenna, all you have said above I know is true, except ONE thing. It is not just "at the expense of you and me - the American citizen", BUT at the expense of ALL MANKIND! Including us here in little old New Zealand. The people of the WORLD need to open their eyes and AWAKEN!!

In the United States it is ILLEGAL for a Dr to even SUGGEST any other form of treatment for cancer other than chemo and radiation. Let that sink in.