• Is the FDA Getting Ready to Ban Homeopathy?

Homeopathy was one of the most common medical practices in the United States in the 1800s. In 1892, homeopaths in the United Stated controlled about 110 hospitals, 145 dispensaries, 62 orphan asylums and old peoples homes, over 30 nursing homes and sanitaria and 16 insane asylums. However, the pharmaceutical industry did everything it could to stomp out homeopathy, and it is not as widespread in the U.S. today as it once was. (See: American Medical Revolutions: How the AMA Took Over America.) Worldwide, homeopathy is the second largest system of health care used behind conventional pharmaceutical-based medicine. The number of homeopaths worldwide doubled between 1999 and 2009, and the number of homeopathic hospitals grew from under 2,000 to over 7,000. Currently, there are no homeopathic hospitals in the United States. There are still homeopaths practicing in the U.S., however, and we have highlighted some of their work here at Health Impact News. Their ability to help heal vaccine injuries, for example, is quite impressive. Soon, however, the FDA may take steps to further reduce or even eliminate homeopathy in the U.S., as the Alliance for Natural Health reports here.

Read full story...

Banning homeopathy, why? So that corporate hospitals can continue making billions of dollars? Trust me, most of the illnesses which does not require surgery can be completely cured with homeopathy. Ever since my family retorted to homeopathy a few years back, I have used antibiotics for my daughter only once when she had a bad tooth. The problem is that the public awareness is low and there are not a lot of good doctors in the world. In the US, $1 of every $5 spent is on health care. If the govt can spend 10% of that towards building awareness, research, education instituations, I am pretty sure that the govt spending is going go down substantially. Please note that I am not trying to pulicise homeopathy. Request all of you to come to your conclusions only after doing proper research. I myself did not believe at first but only after some of the awesome results and research did I start developing the belief in homeopathy. Wish everyone A happy health.

Truly awesome! It relates to revenues in matter much more. It is a very authentic article!

I'm starting on my naturopath road here soon and I can't wait! I'm so excited to make a real difference in ppls lives! Thank u for helping to pave the way!

Pure and simple, homeopathic meds are far better, safer and cheaper than pharmaceutical chemical drugs!!

All natural medicines instead of pharmaceutical chemicals. Homeopathic meds were used by all, prior to the development of chemical meds in Approx 1950s. When my baby daughter was teething, she was in agony and no pharmaceutical meds worked. Someone told me about homeo. Meds and I tried their prescribed med for teething. Like a miracle, her pain relief was amazing! She was happy again. In all other cases where pharmaceuticals failed me, the homeopathic meds won everytime. And they are completely safe while too many die from chemical pharmaceuticals. Homeo meds cost way less than the others! Most times now I look for homeopathic cures rather than the expensive, risky drugs with dangerous side effects that kill substantial amounts of people yearly and are not as effective!!

As a Homeopath and Naturopath Afra, I would recommend that you take him to a practitioner. Homeopathic medicine is based on individuals, or acute issues. Chronic constipation is largely diet related, ie; too much sugar, lack of water/fibre. Start with diet. Find someone to work with who can treat and support your whole family. Prevention as opposed to cure. Good luck. KM

Plenty of articles linked to from within this article. More about Homeopathy.

just what is homoeopathy

Can you tell me what do you give him to recovered from constipation? My son have that problem and I really want to know what do you use to help him. I really appreciate your help. Thank you

The same thing is happening here in South Africa with amendments to the current law being proposed that will give the M.C.C. (now becoming S.A.P.H.R.A.) control of "fodstuffs and cosmetics which claim to have a health benefit". Luckily our Health Committee MPs stopped this one in its tracks but I am sure they will lobby the Foodstuffs and Cosmetics Act in the same way. There is also a huge move afoot to buy up Natiral Health companies, and Effekto (who sell Round Up through every hardware store and many other retail outlets in this country) is one of the companies buying them. This is insane and we have started a "wall of shame" for companies and products doing this so we can identify and boycott them. We have also started a massive drive to educate people to making their own medicine and growing their own food. Now, Obama has issued an order to troops to "prepare for military assistance in South Africa" because of Xenophobia attacks manipulated and instigated by the very same forces that wish to hijack our Cannabis and natural health industry. This is unacceptable. WE live here. WE know that the attacks have been blown out of all proportion, and we know that they were manipulated by insurgents of re-colonisation. We are not fooled, and it is business as usual here away from that little square box called CNN. We as a nation have handled so much more than this, and we are most capable of handling this. To the forces playing with our nation: Just wait until those people you manipulated find out about you. Necklacing is their favourite game and trust me, not one of us is going to lift a finger if they manage to get hold of YOU!

I personally hv experience with hommeopathy to be more effactive than allopathy. First with aching heels I was cured for many years whereas you find no cure for this in allopathy docs. Secondly my two years grandson suffering from acute constipation was so mentally afraid to response to doctors medicines and was recovered with homsopathy medicins only.

For the past 25 years, Labo Solidago has been working on the health of animals, with many hundred herds of dairy cows, thousand of birds, dogs and cats, horses, rabbits and even elephants in Canada, France, Thailand and more. Since 1990, farmers have seen their animals cured of major ailments, infections, inflammations and de-mineralizations, and their general health maintained on the long term by this alternative to antibiotics that is homeopathy. The placebo effect can be forgotten when you treat whole herds in their drinking water! Don't even think of telling me that hundreds of dairy farmers lack basic intelligence and that they would keep paying during many years for products which have no effect on their animals!

It is not fair homoeopathy already proved in efficacy first see the treatment results. HOMOEOPATHY is the best medical science.

I have yet to see one late night lawsuit infomercial on any homeopathic product! Can Big Pharma say the same about their products. The regulating agencies need a wake up call, it's on their hands as well.

Big Pharma is getting very nervous about the increasing popularity of homeopathy and along with its gov agencies, will do everything it can to stop it.