• How Can Homeopathy Be Both a Useless Placebo and Dangerous at the Same Time?

The FDA wrapped up a two-day hearing recently on whether or not homeopathic remedies should be regulated like drugs. Listening to critics of homeopathy try to justify why they don't think the American public should have free access to homeopathic remedies leaves one wondering just what the real motivation is behind these criticisms. The two dominant criticisms made against homeopathic remedies are antithetical to each other. Critics complain that due to a lack of regulation homeopathic remedies are dangerous, but then they turn around and say that homeopathic remedies are simply useless sugar pills with no therapeutic effect whatsoever, and no better than a placebo. Both cannot be true. Is this the new standard of scientific scrutiny that federal agencies are using to supposedly protect the public? The FDA is clearly not concerned about homeopathic remedies because they are a danger to the public. There are no deaths associated with homeopathic remedies, and very few side effects. By contrast, FDA-approved drugs have millions of adverse side effects, including over 100,000 deaths each year. Homeopathic remedies are a danger to the FDA's monopoly on drugs, and so they clearly want to either eliminate the competition, or get in on the action and take over the market.

Read full story...

I love and constantly use Similasan eye drops. I have constant extreme dry eye in my left eye and Similasan eye drops are the ONLY thing that gives me any relief! I have tried EVERY other eye drop product out there and none help my dry eyes. Not even prescription drops Restasis worked!!! The moronic govt. better not regulate Similasan eye drops product out of my hands just because it is Homeopathy!!! I can darn well tell you there is NOTHING placebo about eye drops. That is absolutely ridiculous notion.

that's a good idea just stock up on supplies. I suppose this will create a black market for homeopathic pills and they could be surreptitiously labelled as candy..or something. another excuse to ignore the government and create a consciousness revolution.

Does this mean the original Homeopathic Remedy, Tonic water, aka Quinine Water, which was made to prevent Malaria

Homeopathy works. It is not a placebo- you can't tell an animal or infant what effect something will have, they don't understand. However, I have seen it have amazing results for my entire family, animal and human members.

My sentiments also. Me personally, I will continue to use: "HOMEOPATHY" as long as it's around.

Homeopathy does not require belief. I have seen it accomplish remarkable things in other people yet it did nothing for me until I studied Hahnemann's original works. The unacceptable failure of homeopathy is that it has had since 1829 to give a scientific explanation as to how this method reverses all of the horrors that Jenner shot into people but the practice is still treated like a religion or magick. The FDA is a military organization that you can see clearly is responsible for insuring a body count of at least 100,000 people a year. That is warfare not consumer protection. Somebody tell me why Zicam is even mentioned if it had physical doses of any substance in it because Hahnemann was clear by the 5th and 6th editions that there should be no physical substance in the remedy. The FDA simply reviews research provided to it from the poisoners that they are supposed to regulate. This is fraud. There is no statute of limitations on fraud and murder. Until we call things as they are then this situation will never change.

I too believe in homeopathy....buy your remedies now and learn how to make more from them....it's not hard. I have now have a broad selection to do just that if needed.

thank u for this info.im a firm believer in Homeopathy..